Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol and test for first time

mathew german

does this dose of tbol sound ok to run with test?
week 1-12 500mg Test E
week 1-5 60mg Tbol
0.5mg adex e3d

I have done test alone in the past with poor results, tbol was referred to me as great stack with test for mass gains.

Well if your result from Test in the past were poor, either your diet sucks or your training is sub par. That or your gear was bunk. Adding another compound isn't going to fix that. You need to fix those first.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The fact that you got poor results with testosterone in the past is odd. How did you run it? How certain are you that it was not underdosed?

As for this particular cycle, tbol is a fine steroid to use, and it is rather safe in terms of side effects. However, there are a couple of things I would change in your cycle:

1. 50 mgs of tbol - no need to go over that dosage.

2. Arimidex EOD, not E3D.

3. Turinabol is liver toxic, so you need to use a good liver supporting supplement while running it. N2Guard would be the optimal choice.

Yet again, if you had poor results with testosterone, there is something wrong, so you need to consider a different source for your gear.

Incorporate the suggestions that @lev butlerov suggested and then your cycle looks good.

Make sure to run a proper PCT afterwards. A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Top Bottom