Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tapering off - Does it help with Acne? Please

UpStateCan

Hello all.

I'm about to start 500/mg a week of Test E and 50/mg a day of Anavar.
I always get major acne on my shoulders and back around week 8 and it goes well until I'm finished with PCT and I hate it more than getting hit in the face with a hammer.
Usually I run the same dose my entire cycle but I have heard that tapering off slowly might help eliminate ance.
I find this hard to believe because my levels are not going to be stable. I can't handle accutane.
Has anyone ever tried this or what do you think in general about tapering off? Is it a thing of the past?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all.

I'm about to start 500/mg a week of Test E and 50/mg a day of Anavar.
I always get major acne on my shoulders and back around week 8 and it goes well until I'm finished with PCT and I hate it more than getting hit in the face with a hammer.
Usually I run the same dose my entire cycle but I have heard that tapering off slowly might help eliminate ance.
I find this hard to believe because my levels are not going to be stable. I can't handle accutane.
Has anyone ever tried this or what do you think in general about tapering off? Is it a thing of the past?

Thanks in advance.
Dont know about your question, but why cant you handle accutane? Me and a couple friends took that and none of us have had any problems with acne. I would recommend trying that if you can find a way

Accutane dries the hell out of my face and makes my body peel even on a small dose. My doc says I have an unusual reaction to it and it's not meant for me. I know some guys that run 1000 mg a week of test and have never seen a pimple in there life. It all depends on the individual and I'm prone to bad acne. Just seeing if anyone has experimented with tapering off and did it help or is tapering off just a bad idea all together because of unstable levels.

Accutane dries the hell out of my face and makes my body peel even on a small dose. My doc says I have an unusual reaction to it and it's not meant for me. I know some guys that run 1000 mg a week of test and have never seen a pimple in there life. It all depends on the individual and I'm prone to bad acne. Just seeing if anyone has experimented with tapering off and did it help or is tapering off just a bad idea all together because of unstable levels.
Drying your face and peeling is normal. Me and all my friends got it. You just have to suck it up for a while. A good face cream will help. what dose were you on?

I appreciate your input but accutane is out of the question. Looking for ways to beat the acne other than taking meds for it. Plus I don't want to have to take it or anything else every time I do a cycle that's why I'm looking for advice on tapering weather it be a good idea or a bad idea.

I appreciate your input but accutane is out of the question. Looking for ways to beat the acne other than taking meds for it. Plus I don't want to have to take it or anything else every time I do a cycle that's why I'm looking for advice on tapering weather it be a good idea or a bad idea.
then I cant help you man. I tried everything and nothing worked at all except the accutane. Good luck finding something

anyone else?

try some acne annihilator by platinum labz. We have used it for the last 2 yrs and like it very
well. Cheap and super effective,,,works for all type of skin problems,,,like acne..oil..razor burn..
etc...

Top Bottom