Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tanning goggles?

If Im out by my pool hanging around I usually cover my eyes with something more opaque than just sunglasses, I can feel and see the sun even when my eyes are closed.

The wave length of the light that tanning beds use penetrates the skin. Do some research on tanning beds. It made me stop using them. The deep penetrating light can fuck up your eyes. If you are going to tan, at least be safe and use the goggles/sun screen.

UV light oxidises (tears up) most everything. This would include your eyes. Don't worry though, they are quite good at cataract surgery these days.

Yea man....if you're tanning, cover your eyes.
Your lids are very, very thin.

My optometrist even suggested wearing some kind of sunglasses everytime you go outside for long periods of time.
He said my wife especially because she has blue eyes which makes her's more sensitive to uv rays. Interesting Doc he is.

2Z

IF YOU DONT WEAR THEM B/C YOU DONT WANT TO GET RACOON EYES, THERE ARE SOME OUT THAT PREVENTS THAT. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL OF EACH OTHER AND VERY SMALL. THEY FIT OVER YOUR EYELIDS PERFECTLY. ONLY LIKE 5 BUCKS. INVEST IN THEM. THEY WILL OFFER A GOOD RETURN IN SAVING YOUR EYES SOME TROUBLE.

KAYNE said:
IF YOU DONT WEAR THEM B/C YOU DONT WANT TO GET RACOON EYES, THERE ARE SOME OUT THAT PREVENTS THAT. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL OF EACH OTHER AND VERY SMALL. T

Who doesn't like raccoon eyes?? Seriously though, I wear goggles cuz uv light penetrates through your eyelids stopping yup, on your eyes. I'd rather put up with coon eyes and save the money/time on surgery.

HANSEL

I KNOW NOONE LIKES RACOON EYES BUT REALLY, THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH OF A REASON NOT TO WEAR THEM.

KAYNE

Top Bottom