Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tall skinny chicks have the ugliest toes

I'm not a big fan of feet period. I really can't stand touching them unless they are my own. I lost a bet once and this guy made me give him a foot massage as my losing "prize." It was one of the grossest experiences of my life. This boy had some long toes too...he could pick most anything up with his toes alone. But he enjoyed my massage misery. Butthole.

PHATchik said:
I'm not a big fan of feet period. I really can't stand touching them unless they are my own. I lost a bet once and this guy made me give him a foot massage as my losing "prize." It was one of the grossest experiences of my life. This boy had some long toes too...he could pick most anything up with his toes alone. But he enjoyed my massage misery. Butthole.

if the dude in your avatar was him or looks like him i can tell he has nasty feet

tell that guy to hit up some tanning. waxing and some lower abs routines....

tiger88 said:
if the dude in your avatar was him or looks like him i can tell he has nasty feet

tell that guy to hit up some tanning. waxing and some lower abs routines....
Lol. No, the foot guy was probably about 2 years ago.

And leave my avatar dude alone. He doesn't want to shave his belly, he doesn't go to the tanning bed, and well, the abs...he's on his own there. lol.

*EDIT*

Actually, he says his abs are just hiding under a layer of fat right now. :)

Last edited:
PHATchik said:

can you see your toes when standing up?

Top Bottom