Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tall skinny chicks have the ugliest toes

i am not a big fan of feet either but that seems to be true most of time, although i do remember this beautiful looking black girl and she was about 5'7" - 5'8" and she was wearing sandal type shoes and she had the pretties feet i have ever seen. i wimped out and didn't make a move on her. :(

well what bout guys who wear sandals and they have black hairs all over them? phewwwwwwww
those things need to either be
A. waxed

B. covered up

C. bleached
cuz that is just not right:)

unless you look like frodo baggins... waxing feet is an odd move for most guys... I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a veritable jungle on your foot. Some subtle trimming maybe, but so long as you have hairy legs, it really aint a big dealio.

SoKlueles said:
well what bout guys who wear sandals and they have black hairs all over them? phewwwwwwww
those things need to either be
A. waxed

B. covered up

C. bleached
cuz that is just not right:)

Shaving is not an option? I shave my feetsies.

well long nasty toes are gross, so are people who are pigeon toed, but i can't stand the fat sausage toes either.

in fact, most girls feet disgust me. i try not to pay attention to them because it might turn me off from an otherwise attractive girl.

PIGEON-RAT said:
well long nasty toes are gross, so are people who are pigeon toed, but i can't stand the fat sausage toes either.

i used to walk slightly pigeon toed....my cousin is pigeon toed big time....

i find that people whose feet are all turned outward is a lot dumber looking than walking a little pigeon toed....i can't stand that.

jerkbox said:
i used to walk slightly pigeon toed....my cousin is pigeon toed big time....

i find that people whose feet are all turned outward is a lot dumber looking than walking a little pigeon toed....i can't stand that.

lol i didn't even know what pigeon toed meant

Top Bottom