Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

talk about inspiration......

The Angry Mule said:
Even though he talks like a girl he still kicks butt.
I always compare Ronnie's voice to Mike Tyson...Tyson might have talked funny too but man I would never want to fight him.

SD2006 said:
I always compare Ronnie's voice to Mike Tyson...Tyson might have talked funny too but man I would never want to fight him.
No sir,I certainly wouldnt want to scrap with him.My old man use to say when Tyson was in the peak of his career it would take a man with a hammer in both hands to stop him.Even when he was 13 he was a machine.

nothing to say except that just shouldn't be possible...but I guess it is.

i live in arlington and metroflex gym is just a couple minutes down the road. ive been wanting to swing by when i see a viper, or bentley, or whatever he decides to drive that day and catch a glimpse of this madness.

nice clip. I wonder if he has his own farm with cows, chickens... maybe even a huge pond so he can raise his own fish to eat.... DAMN! His grocery bill has to exceed $5,000 / month! Speaking of which I gotta go eat again since I can't sleep.... meal #7 ... lol

If you want inspiration get his DVDs....The Cost of Redemption/On the Road...he does seated dumbell presses with 160's, behind the back shoulder shrugs with 735lbs, 2 reps in the squat with 800lbs, etc. I've got them both & watch them constantly for pre-workout inspiration...sometimes I get a pump from watching him workout :)

Also, some good quotes: "light weight baby; nothin' but a peanut; everyone wants to be a bodybuilder but no one wants to live no heavy-ass weights".

btw: he doesn't have a high voice...just once in while he let's out a rather high pitched "ohhhh"; another BB who did something similar was Dorian Yates.

Top Bottom