Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

take it easy on me, im new!

She's the queen (see signature), she can have my head chopped off or send me to the tower and stuff! ;)

Haha yeah I keep these lot outa trouble it's a hard job sorting out the 1000s of lbs of muscle and testosterone but someone has to do it!!! Lmfao.

Haha yeah I keep these lot outa trouble it's a hard job sorting out the 1000s of lbs of muscle and testosterone but someone has to do it!!! Lmfao.

I just imagined your 5'4" self sortin out all the huge blokes on here, it was like Peggy Mitchel keeping Phil & Grant in line....

Lol....

I just imagined your 5'4" self sortin out all the huge blokes on here, it was like Peggy Mitchel keeping Phil & Grant in line....

Lol....

Ha! Can't believe you mentioned Eastenders. I'm from the other side of the pond, waaayyyy out in California but we got Eastenders on an educational channel and I watched for 20 years but they pulled the plug on it. I'm a newbie, too and messed up!! Back to bodybuilding after 10 year layoff. Joined gym last year skinny/fat. Now just fat but keeping strength, always lifting heavy, mostly compounds, sets @ 6, 5, 4 ---only because I keep unsuccessfully dieting, so intensity up, volume way low. I'm getting soft and doughy now cuz the weight's not budging and neither is the workout. I'm in a quandry. I'm petite, 5'2" 123lbs., 25% bodyfat. Diet is anywhere from modified PSMF to low carb to medium carb to screwed up! 4:00 a.m. protein/carb, 5:00-6:00 a.m. w/out, then I split 1/4c cooked starch w/protein, veg. five more times. I get about 123g protein per day. I'm a binger so I do that when I get discouraged. I know I'm a baby so please don't spank me but I may need a time out. Please help.

Ha! Can't believe you mentioned Eastenders. I'm from the other side of the pond, waaayyyy out in California but we got Eastenders on an educational channel and I watched for 20 years but they pulled the plug on it. I'm a newbie, too and messed up!! Back to bodybuilding after 10 year layoff. Joined gym last year skinny/fat. Now just fat but keeping strength, always lifting heavy, mostly compounds, sets @ 6, 5, 4 ---only because I keep unsuccessfully dieting, so intensity up, volume way low. I'm getting soft and doughy now cuz the weight's not budging and neither is the workout. I'm in a quandry. I'm petite, 5'2" 123lbs., 25% bodyfat. Diet is anywhere from modified PSMF to low carb to medium carb to screwed up! 4:00 a.m. protein/carb, 5:00-6:00 a.m. w/out, then I split 1/4c cooked starch w/protein, veg. five more times. I get about 1g protein per day. I'm a binger so I do that when I get discouraged. I know I'm a baby so please don't spank me but I may need a time out. Please help.

Lol, my ex is in Cali, and she watches East Enders too! Not sure which channel, BBC America maybe?

On diet, I'm a firm believer in eating for your (blood) type. I'm actually conducting an experiment into its effectiveness ATM. Got a log in the journals section if your interested. What I've found is that I'm still getting leaner even though I'm not watching cals or macros (apart from trying to maintain high protein intake) I have more energy, can eat much more before I feel full and I'm still maintaining my lean mass (I'm training for a kickboxing tournament so not aiming to increase mass) if you know your blood type I can give you a list of no no foods for your type.

Also, you're more likely to get responses if you start your own thread. Everyone here is very helpful especially the ladies I've noticed.

PS with those stats I really think I ought to put you over my knee..... If I weren't involved and thousands of miles away....

Hmmm. Very interesting about blood type. My health food store recommended I get into that but I just thought, another fad. However, if there's positive feedback in terms of experiences with blood type, such as you, what the heck. Don't know my blood type, A or B (negative) is all I know for sure. Oh, I have plenty of stuff in my head for starting a thread, so I'll do just that. Thanks for responding and your feedback.

Top Bottom