Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take 1, Cut 1...2007

....Therefore, I am glad I'm going back to counceling soon. The councelor completely helped my sister with her ED (she was bulimic and anorexic when in 8th-9th grade), and I've heard a lot of good things about her.

Now, i'm off to the gym to do some swimming and spa'ing, and hopefully i'll have the energy to do other cardio too.

Sunday, February 18, 2007
Weight Progress:

142 lbs (2-18-07)
142 lbs (2-11-07)

BF Progress Measured at Gym:
(2-11-07)
Weight 146 lbs (with tennis shoes)
Chest/Tricep 21 MM
Abd/Ilium 19 MM
Thigh 18 MM
%BF 22.7%
Lean Body Weight 113 lbs
Fat weight 33 lbs

Home Measurements
Date........ (2-11-07)..........(2-18-07)........Total Change
Chest.........34.75"..............34.75
Waist.........30"..................29.5............... -.5
Hips/Butt....38"..................38.5................+.5
Left Thigh...21.75"..............22..................+.25
Right Thigh..21.5"...............21.5
Left Arm.....11.75"..............11.75
Right Arm....11"..................11

Mood/Thoughts: Obviously i'm not where I want to be mentally. The past 4-5 days I've followed a routine of binging on ANPB and light breyers Rocky Road ice cream. I think going to a councelor may help some, but who knows. In the end it's up to me to be happy and to commit to what I really want. (I really do want this.) I want to tone down a lot in the next 10 weeks, so my plan is to log here every single day. It's all mental. I have the metabolism to make significant changes in my body. Given that I binged for 4 days in a row and didn't gain any weight (in fact my waste measurement went down, though the measurement change was likely erroneous)---I am confident that I can change, and I'm tired of feeling like I'm the one holding myself back. No more.

Soreness:
back and legs are sore from exercising every day this week

Today's Goals:
stretch and do homework

Meal Plan
M1: Irish style oats with milk, splenda, cinnamon; 3 egg whites; orange pepper and salsa
M2: 1.3 large WW low-carb tortillas, meet (chicken and microwaveable beef), green pepper, low fat string cheese, blueberry activia yogurt, 2 WW wheat thins dipped in chilli
M3: homemade very lean meat chilli (but with lots of sugar-carbs from tomatoe juice, etc) OR tuna w/ WW wheat thins-----
M4: Out to eat for sister's birthday (it's also exactly MY half-birthday.... I am 18.5) at Applebees or another steak house--ordering fish and vegetables.
M5: if anything, a very lean meet such as chicken...with celery and hummus

Cardio and/or Weights Plan
None-- rest & recover day

PS. I know why I fell into binge traps this week. It was simply because of a lack of both 1.) planning and 2.) willpower.

Soory to disppoint this week, however, I'm excited that I have started eating better TODAY and do look forward to next week's measurements. Keep faith in me, 'cause i'll succeed, lol :)

Monday, February 19, 2007
Weight Progress:

142 lbs (2-18-07)
142 lbs (2-11-07)

BF Progress Measured at Gym:
(2-11-07)
Weight 146 lbs (with tennis shoes)
Chest/Tricep 21 MM
Abd/Ilium 19 MM
Thigh 18 MM
%BF 22.7%
Lean Body Weight 113 lbs
Fat weight 33 lbs

Home Measurements
Date........ (2-11-07)..........(2-18-07)........Total Change
Chest.........34.75"..............34.75
Waist.........30"..................29.5............... -.5
Hips/Butt....38"..................38.5................+.5
Left Thigh...21.75"..............22..................+.25
Right Thigh..21.5"...............21.5
Left Arm.....11.75"..............11.75
Right Arm....11"..................11

Mood/Thoughts: Today is another day off, so I will wake up with gratitude, remember to record my dreams, and carry a positive vibe throughout the day

Soreness:
TBA

Today's Goals:
carry a positive vibe throughout the day
Limit myself to 4 pieces of sugarless gum

Meal Plan
M1: 1/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats, 4 Egg whites/1 yolk, 2 pieces sliced healthy "bacon", can't think of the darn name lol
M2: lrge bowl of chilli OR tuna w/ 6 WW crackers and piece of fruit
M3: meet stir fry bought and cooked Sunday (gotta love Manager's Specials) with extra vegetables from frozen
M4: mom's been cooking really healthy dinners
M5: TBA

Cardio and/or Weights Plan
If I can drive in the snow: Cardio 40 minutes heavy between meal 1 and 2

WED FEB 21 HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY

Lifted weights in the evening, and it felt gooooood :). Improved in all my lifts, and I'm happy to say that within like 2 forearm workouts with just one exercise (rolls) I progressed from a 2.5 lb weight to a 5 lb weight. Hahaha. I feel like such a girl when I have to take off the 25 pound weight and put on my dinky pink one, lol.

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, so I must go to bed within 10 minutes. I know it's not good for my progress to be getting 5...6! hours of sleep, so I need to up those numbers really fast.

Fight the good fight, everybody.!

rocky_road said:
WED FEB 21 HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY

Lifted weights in the evening, and it felt gooooood :). Improved in all my lifts, and I'm happy to say that within like 2 forearm workouts with just one exercise (rolls) I progressed from a 2.5 lb weight to a 5 lb weight. Hahaha. I feel like such a girl when I have to take off the 25 pound weight and put on my dinky pink one, lol.

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, so I must go to bed within 10 minutes. I know it's not good for my progress to be getting 5...6! hours of sleep, so I need to up those numbers really fast.

Fight the good fight, everybody.!
Any progress is progress. Every journey begins with the first step, etc, etc, etc.
G'night.

Top Bottom