Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 scare!

mikeypower

I'm pretty much shitting myself right now but I've just finished a 3 week t3 cycle with the following doses all in mcg:

25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25

so i finished on sunday, and on wednesday i felt a pain near the right of my adams apple. the pain was appearing when i bent my head around in a certain direction or tilted over. on thursday when i woke up i felt the pain was not as bad but i noticed a new discomfort when swallowing food or water. right now the pain and tight feeling when swallowing food is still there. i've felt slightly lethargic over the past two days aswell and i know this is expected after coming off t3 as part of the rebound but i just wanted to know if anyone else has had the pains im feeling or if its the sign of something major. i'd really appreciate any help i can get on this, thanks in advance

When I took t3 I had a swelling pain like that too. Dont freak out about it because you dont have cancer. The pain from a cancer tumor on your pit gland would cause you to be going to the hospital and not asking us if your going to be ok.

For future reference though dont do t3 anymore. Way to catabolic.

Not trying to scare you but I didn't have any pain from my thyroid cancer...... I had a big lump on one side. Just keep watching it. Not having a thyroid sucks a big one!! Just throwing that out there.

how long did your pain last? i wasnt too worried about maybe having cancer but just that i might have messed my thyroid up somehow. i can feel my thyroid isnt working anywhere its normal level, feeling lazy and dont wana move off my seat...any idea how long this rebound lasts?

how long did your pain last? i wasnt too worried about maybe having cancer but just that i might have messed my thyroid up somehow. i can feel my thyroid isnt working anywhere its normal level, feeling lazy and dont wana move off my seat...any idea how long this rebound lasts?

I was told from my doc that the pain from thyroid cancer would be worse.....guess that is why i dont trust docs anymore.

Anyways mine turned out to be fine, but it was damaged for a little bit. It took around 6 weeks for it to bounce back to normal. Then about another 6 weeks to start to feel like myself in the gym again.

I was told from my doc that the pain from thyroid cancer would be worse.....guess that is why i dont trust docs anymore.

Anyways mine turned out to be fine, but it was damaged for a little bit. It took around 6 weeks for it to bounce back to normal. Then about another 6 weeks to start to feel like myself in the gym again.

thats a pretty long time man, how long were you on it for. im hoping the three weeks i was on it wouldnt need that much of a recovery period but then again at 75mcg which was my highest for around 9 days the thyroid would shut down i guess. probably wont go near t3 again after this experience

I had zero pain from thyroid cancer...I still have more than half of my thyroid which is a very controversial treatment...

inflammation from T3 use is normal
rebound can take a week or two...you'll live

thanks i guess i was just freaking out about the pain then...hopefully it'll subside over the next few days. strange how theres no pain associated with thyroid cancer from ur guys experiences, how did u find out u had it if u dont mind me asking?

Mine took 6 weeks to heal. But in that time my gains in the gym were zilch and I was very lethargic...Then after 6 weeks after it healed up I was noticing my body come back to normal.

I was on for 6 weeks though so it should be around time on = time off - (constant depending on person) idk

Top Bottom