Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 cytomel cycle

jymgear7225

Hey so new to t3 , and have done some searches regarding dosing and cycles . Read some studies showing the whole tapering up and down with it ! I've also read that it's better to just cut it out cold turkey ( don't know about that though ) so i was just looking to get some feedback on it . Looking to run a safe 6-8 weeks on t2 stacked with test p and win! All feedback is welcome to the dosing and cycle . Especially from users with their experiences !

There are tons of documented cases of people using T3 for a decade or more with no break, stopping cold, and within a week their thyroid bouncing right back to where it was before they started taking it. 99% of the issues with T3 on internet are either people pretty much overdosing on it then going why did I have issues or people just applying standard bro science to something they have never taken.

Assuming your BP and pulse are ok I would take no more than 35mcg per 100 lbs per day. So if you are 200 lbs don't take the 150 mcg you see in some threads.

Also how lean are you? If you are below 10% it's going to want to burn muscle too and not just fat.

Post your stats 1st jymgear7225

Sorry about that
6'5
Bf 17-20%
Been in the gym for 8-10 years . Did play college football that's why gym has been a good part of me . But really got serious about it the past 2-3 years .

Top Bottom