Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and Shut Down Thyroid

When I started taking T3, it was with clen of course. It worked well. I dopped the clen and just stayed on the T3 because I liked the effect of leaness with my on-target diet, of which I am still on today from 5 years ago. Everytime I thought of wanting to come off T3, I thought about the rebound effects that may happen when your thyroid is shut down and I didn't want to go thru them so I just stayed on. It's such an easy, cheap research chem to get so cost and availability wasn't a factor. I really don't even want to try to see if my thyroid comes back. For what, just cause the doctor asked me too? People stay on thyroid meds for life, right? I just consider it part of my HRT program at age 41, along with my prescribed test cyp and my peptide regime. I was just wanting to know if anyone else went as long as me and tried to get the ol thyroid back and beating.

This is interesting my HRT doc has had me on 60 mg of Porcine thyroid per day for about a year, do to lower than normal levels. I wonder if Im shutdown too, Ive been thinking of coming off. I wonder if I could switch to T2 in some type of replacement?Supposedly T2 doesnt suppress you under certain levels.

If one is willing to take pills for the rest of their life to stay lean right now then I guess recovery wont matter much but my gf is on thyroid meds and it's a pain in the ass to take it cuz you cant eat 2 hours before or after or take it with dairy...is not something I want to do unless i really medically need it!Then if the dosage is not right you get heart palpitations and crap..total PITA
Don't get me wrong I like looking lean and all but cardio and steroids accomplishes that beautifully not sure why thyroid meds are such must do compounds unless you compete or something and need that extra edge...but everyone is different and view things otherwise than I do I guess

Top Bottom