Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthol!!!!!!!!!

Thunderclap47 said:
Cuz, bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks...lick on these nuts and suck our dicks.
i agree these guys look stupid!!but there is a place for it if you want outrageous body parts that pop! we all cant have the genentics. these blobs shown are guys that cant get enough to the point of looking ridiclous! i think seeing someone like these guys freaks the ordinary person out seeing 23-inch biceps :legs that look like trees,and veins popping out everywhere. i would not want to run into a guy like that in a dark alley. lol!!!!! but for the most part your going to have people like this.

blacksabbath1987 said:
i agree these guys look stupid!!but there is a place for it if you want outrageous body parts that pop! we all cant have the genentics. these blobs shown are guys that cant get enough to the point of looking ridiclous! i think seeing someone like these guys freaks the ordinary person out seeing 23-inch biceps :legs that look like trees,and veins popping out everywhere. i would not want to run into a guy like that in a dark alley. lol!!!!! but for the most part your going to have people like this.

I would - Are you joking? Do you mean you wouldn't want to beat him up b/c he is a retard?

He looks like a fucking blob, its stupid. Synthol can be used properly and it has been (milos) but look at that clown.

Top Bottom