Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthol in calves for real growth???

1Mistake said:
Don't bother-My friend died this past yr from snythol causing a blood clot.The stuff sucks

It is not that it sucks, it is just like any other contest preperation such as diuretics, plasma expanders, ect, ect, ect. You personally have to see if the positive effects out weigh the negative effects and are truely worth the hastle. If you are a ranked NPC competetior and you plan to go pro then using questionable method are understandable but, if you are just using it for vanity then the question is: Is vanity worth the possible negative effects of using questionable drugs? The answer should be NO on any sort of inteligent basis.

21inch_arms said:
I have 2 friends that have almost died from synthol injections. Yes I have used it but only in the presence of professionals. As far as dosage for calves go, 1ml per day per calf switching peaks so that one site is hit onle every 48 hours (ie inside left and right calf monday - outside calf tuesday). You'll probably want to stop after 10ml are in site.

Thanks 21 - Good advice and not patronizing. You told me both of the risks and also how to do it. You offered your opinion on use, but also answered my original question. I appreciate it very much.

I think I will prolly stick with site injecting deca this time. The risks are pretty high with synthol for a guy like me who just lifts as a hobby. (It would be pretty stupid to keel over dead from a missed injection in order to gain 1 inch on my calves.)

For the other bros - thanks.

I'll let everyone know how it goes.

BTW - I've read some things about "myofacial release" - it's a type of massage that supposedly frees the fascia from the muscle and allows the muscle more range of movement. I talked to a non-bb who did it for his lower back and said it hurt like hell but his range of motion improved dramatically. Any bb's ever do this?

WAY too much drama on this thread. What are these guys doing mainlining the stuff? Site injections using Juice is safer? LOL
Shoot it mainline or arterially and find out. LOL As far as vanity, Slin(just slightly dangerous lol) steroids, hgh, ect... All used heavily here and exactly what percent of EF members actually compete <10 ? BTW I have NEVER used a 3" needle or an 18g in my arms.........guess Ill never know what Im talking about---Freak

GENETIC_FREAK said:
WAY too much drama on this thread. What are these guys doing mainlining the stuff? Site injections using Juice is safer? LOL
Shoot it mainline or arterially and find out. LOL As far as vanity, Slin(just slightly dangerous lol) steroids, hgh, ect... All used heavily here and exactly what percent of EF members actually compete <10 ? BTW I have NEVER used a 3" needle or an 18g in my arms.........guess Ill never know what Im talking about---Freak

hey freak do you know any pharmaceutical company that makes synthol for human injections

uhh no right?

site injections using juice safer? as far as the ingrediants are concerned yes. who wants to inject silica in there body? you?

you gonna pay $249.95 for a product that has only one advantage over site injection with juice... temporary swelling

slin just slightly dangerous? safer (if you take percautions) than some unknown shit with unknown ingrediants sold as a topical oil and so not designed for injection

site injections more dangerous? what is a normal juice injection except a site injection in the glute muscle.

but we can agree on somethings 3' needle 18gauge? fuck that. i would rather quit all together than do that.

a lot of things taken for granted on this board are dangerous but are well understood with professional research by doctors and scientests. if you want to use a bootleg product for temporary swelling and scartissue buildup then go ahead.

me id rather eat pesticide to lose weight that inject that shit.

Who the FUCK would use an 18g 3" needle! The stuff draws out easily with a 25g for christ sakes............galaxy

galaxy said:
Who the FUCK would use an 18g 3" needle! The stuff draws out easily with a 25g for christ sakes............galaxy

You try finding a 25g needle that is 3" long, Heating it up may get it to pass through a 25g needle if you are using different synthol formulation than the ones I have used.

1Mistake said:
Don't bother-My friend died this past yr from snythol causing a blood clot.The stuff sucks

Without sounding too--whatever---your buddy Vig barly breaks the top 20 in the super heavies(nationals) without putting a min of 1000mg in an area to compete-----If its calfs then so be it----bis --then so be it -----hell even the ass---then so be be it---shoulders are most common--(without it your done on any level other then state) peace--

Buy the way I heard Cutler uses over 50 to 100 bottles to compete(but then again what the fuck do I know) maybe he is all nattty!!!!!!!!WWW.wake up dot com----------

Syntherol goes throu a 27g needle easely and the synthol products shall go IN the muscle belly so you can use a 1-2" needle.. you don`t need a 18g 3" needle.

Top Bottom