Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol arms, like or dislike?

So just because he is a retard who listen's to retarded music, automatically makes the product
he MISUSED retarded also?

NO it doesnt but were not even talking bout any product here

Then i misread your previous post, sorry bro.

Syntherol from Synthetek is widely regarded as the best SEO on the market and there is much positive feedback including pictures and logs for many of their products.

syntherol looks fucked up on anyone i've yet to see it and think good job........ i like bbuilding for the dedication, just seems like implants almost to me..... though i would pump my cock full of it all just have a massive slug hangin about, valentino didnt think of that did he

syntherol looks fucked up on anyone i've yet to see it and think good
job........ i like bbuilding for the dedication, just seems like implants almost to me..... though i would
pump my cock full of it all just have a massive slug hangin about, valentino didnt think of that did
he

I guess you have only looked at the youtube videos then ey?

If you would have done some research maybe you would have seen:

This guy:

moz-screenshot-2.png
2884d1095128589-heres-syntherol-results-21-arms-full-pic.jpg

Just so happens to be an IFBB Pro. Phil Hernon.

Or maybe even this guy:

justin-rys-23-inch-arms-jpg_001.jpg

He just so happens to be an IFBB Pro too! - Justin Rys.

They Must be doing something right...

As you can see there is nothing wrong with their arms, or their dedication as their physiques should speak for themselves.

Anyone who looks 'fucked up' if they used oils clearly did something WRONG. If used correctly and as intended that fact that oils were used will not be discernable as the muscle the
product is applied to is still ALL MUSCLE.

I guess you have only looked at the youtube videos then ey?

If you would have done some research maybe you would have seen:

This guy:

moz-screenshot-2.png
2884d1095128589-heres-syntherol-results-21-arms-full-pic.jpg

Just so happens to be an IFBB Pro. Phil Hernon.

Or maybe even this guy:

justin-rys-23-inch-arms-jpg_001.jpg

He just so happens to be an IFBB Pro too! - Justin Rys.

They Must be doing something right...

As you can see there is nothing wrong with their arms, or their dedication as their physiques should speak for themselves.

Anyone who looks 'fucked up' if they used oils clearly did something WRONG. If used correctly and as intended that fact that oils were used will not be discernable as the muscle the
product is applied to is still ALL MUSCLE.

No one is going to say that either one of those gentlemen's Syntherol runs look bad! If done properly, Syntherol is a great tool - These two prove that, there's no youtube bs there!

I've hung out with Rys and pictures do not do that man justice! Weighed in at over 300lbs and is definitely a beast!

just seems like implants almost to me.....

nothing like that
the oil is completely absorbed in weeks. leaving room for new muscle growth, through diet and hard work..
it is used in advanced bodybuilding mainly by athletes whose skin it's so stretched that growth becomes impossible.
it is the ultimate growth solution, used by pros around the world.
it's not more cheating than aas.

nothing like that
the oil is completely absorbed in weeks. leaving room for new muscle growth, through diet and hard work..
it is used in advanced bodybuilding mainly by athletes whose skin it's so stretched that growth becomes impossible.
it is the ultimate growth solution, used by pros around the world.
it's not more cheating than aas.

Agreed, good post!

Top Bottom