Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syd group wintrol real or fake

emfrye

I ordered some of this stuff off a site heard good and bad things can anybody help is this stuff suppose to separate ?? Mine doesn't hoping it's real ???

There is a ton of real and fake gear out there, impossible to tell you if a particular UG lab is good until they get a lot more popular.

Have u ever heard of them am I allowed to say what site I got it from ?? Never done winny I'm a girl jus scared hope its legit

After Winstrol Depot sits for a little while all the crystals will separate and stay at the bottom and all liquid on top. When you shake it it looks like milk.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

So most likely I got ripped off? Brit doesn't separate at all but I read that newer winny these days sometimes don't . So is there still a legit syd group out there?

Every Winstrol I've seen has separated. I haven't used Injectable in several years so I don't know anything about the newer stuff. I don't see why it wouldn't separate.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Syd Group was originally made in Australia so it's highly unlikely you got real Syd Group. I'm not saying it's fake I'm just saying it's definitely counterfeit.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom