Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

SwOlE DuNk......... bwahaha

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
My fugging Sig rocks!


:lmao:


sick lil fuggers ;)
 
man is that your past coming back to get you or what! I sure hope Frisky doesn't have any skeletons in there!
 
sfmonster said:
man is that your past coming back to get you or what! I sure hope Frisky doesn't have any skeletons in there!

I went and checked, and there were none that I reconize
 
Dunk said:
That would be an impossibility with your Gonzo dick.

Oz-Gonzo.jpg

that depends on how you look at it...

If the eyes were his nads. then......... :lmao:
 
tiger88 said:
lol funny

ive hada few dreams where ive sucked my own cock (pretty sure it was mine)

was it really a dream? are you really sure?
 
omg,

you guys are sick,

btw, I think if i tried hard enough I could lick my own tang, I have a gifted long tongue. But I've never even considered trying.
 
Frisky said:
omg,

you guys are sick,

btw, I think if i tried hard enough I could lick my own tang, I have a gifted long tongue. But I've never even considered trying.
el-oh-el. yeah, right....
 
HumanTarget said:
el-oh-el. yeah, right....

lol

I really do...... no joke. ;)
 
Frisky said:
lol

I really do...... no joke. ;)
you really do what??? have a long tongue? or can auto-lick the tang??? either way, molten hot stuff there. gonna go flog the dolphin again. so it's conceivable that someone with a tongue that long could give a beejer and toss a salad at the same time. that same person would be world renowned.
 
HumanTarget said:
you really do what??? have a long tongue? or can auto-lick the tang??? either way, molten hot stuff there. gonna go flog the dolphin again. so it's conceivable that someone with a tongue that long could give a beejer and toss a salad at the same time. that same person would be world renowned.


lmao

have a very long tongue dammit ;)
 
Frisky said:
lmao

have a very long tongue dammit ;)
easy there, Gene Simmons. all in favor of a pic of Frisky punishing a popsicle with the alleged "tongue" for her avi, say AYE.
 
HumanTarget said:
easy there, Gene Simmons. all in favor of a pic of Frisky punishing a popsicle with the alleged "tongue" for her avi, say AYE.


lmao

I have a pic somewhere of the length of that babe.. maybe I can find it.
 
lol
 
um, i dont know what to say. i always said it would be nice to be able to suck your own but actually doing it is another thing entirely. now for those who have tried i dont know about yall now...... does that mean youll suck mine for practice????
 
bigmann245 said:
um, i dont know what to say. i always said it would be nice to be able to suck your own but actually doing it is another thing entirely. now for those who have tried i dont know about yall now...... does that mean youll suck mine for practice????

You didn't just go there.......ahhh ya did. That's just gross! Mmmm Hmmm!
 
StickFigure said:
You didn't just go there.......ahhh ya did. That's just gross! Mmmm Hmmm!


yes i did go there. i mean come on ive had my cock sucked more than i wish to share with my wife but never b y a dude. but if a dude sucks his own does that mean he will suck another dudes? kinda like a woman fingering herself then licking it off her fingers. would she go down on another woman????
 
Top Bottom