Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

switching injection spots

mcnasty75

New member
I have always shot in the glutes on every cycle I have been on. I was thinking about switching it up and start injecting in quads and maybe delts. is there any benefits to this other than not creating a build up of scar tissuie. what are some other benefits for switching it up? I dont want to hit any veins in these new areas either thats why i am kinda of timid about it?
 
mcnasty75 said:
I have always shot in the glutes on every cycle I have been on. I was thinking about switching it up and start injecting in quads and maybe delts. is there any benefits to this other than not creating a build up of scar tissuie. what are some other benefits for switching it up? I dont want to hit any veins in these new areas either thats why i am kinda of timid about it?



bump^^^^^^^^^^
i always inject glutes. i keep saying i will do my next shot in the delt but always end up doing glutes again and again. i just need to man up and stick the delt.
 
maybe its placebo effect but ive shot glutes for two cycles and did not like it. i switched to rear delts and i liked it much better. felt like the meds worked better and my rear delts got huge. plus whenever i inject my glutes my ass gets huge. normally that would be a good thing but i already have a big ass.

gonna try quads on the up and coming cycle :worried:
 
trowsersnake98 said:
maybe its placebo effect but ive shot glutes for two cycles and did not like it. i switched to rear delts and i liked it much better. felt like the meds worked better and my rear delts got huge. plus whenever i inject my glutes my ass gets huge. normally that would be a good thing but i already have a big ass.

gonna try quads on the up and coming cycle :worried:


wtf are you injecting if its making your ass bigger??
 
that is my question. for example if you inject in your delts or biceps does that mean those areas are going to get alot bigger than thay would if you did it in the glutes? then it would be beneficial to switch your injection spots other than the scar tissiue build up. I would definitely start doing bicep shots if I knew that it was going to help out my biceps. does anyone got any info on this?
 
i'm a glute man myself but i've always used long acting esthers so i've never had to stick everyday. I've tried delts and i've tried quads, i injected 3cc in my delt and my arm was tingling for a day and a half, lol. quads are cool. easy to stick and asperate but i always go back to the good ole hiney.
 
mcnasty75 said:
that is my question. for example if you inject in your delts or biceps does that mean those areas are going to get alot bigger than thay would if you did it in the glutes? then it would be beneficial to switch your injection spots other than the scar tissiue build up. I would definitely start doing bicep shots if I knew that it was going to help out my biceps. does anyone got any info on this?


your biceps won't get bigger if you inject into them. maybe they will swell a bit for a day or 2 but the swelling will go down and return to normal. there will be no lasting effect.
the reason i want to switch sites is that i am building scar tissue on my ass cheek, every time i inject i have to push that little bit harder to get the pin in.
 
For delts and other non glute areas use 1” x 23 g needle.

Glutes use 1.5 inch.


Personal preference,


I don’t like quads,

Veins, nerves, in large muscle, not a serious issue.
 
Quads are my favorite to hit, especially w/ a high volume injection. It's so much easier than glutes, you can sit down and you don't have to worry about twisting and getting a cramp in your side. I never have any pain from quad shot's the next day even when injecting 3cc's. Great spot to try.
 
now this is how bad advice gets spread..... injecting into your biceps, ass, or anywhere else for that matter will not make the site bigger. Nor will it take take effectiveness fastester or better granted you are reaching the muscle.
 
MegaDesel said:
now this is how bad advice gets spread..... injecting into your biceps, ass, or anywhere else for that matter will not make the site bigger. Nor will it take take effectiveness fastester or better granted you are reaching the muscle.


Thank God somebody said this before I had too!

I hate the quads, too many veins and my quads are hard as fucking rocks. Not a nice experiences. Delts are easy guys so man up! Glutes are nice too. I go from the delts to the glutes and back. I do my hcg in the pec! I do my viagra in the pecker!!!!

hahahaha
 
Stryker1992 said:
Thank God somebody said this before I had too!

I hate the quads, too many veins and my quads are hard as fucking rocks. Not a nice experiences. Delts are easy guys so man up! Glutes are nice too. I go from the delts to the glutes and back. I do my hcg in the pec! I do my viagra in the pecker!!!!

hahahaha

which part of the delt do you go for? ie which do you prefer?
you inject into your back too? :jenscat
 
where and what head is best for the delts?

I did 1 cc of prop in my quad and couldnt walk right for a week. Never agian
 
mattrich said:
which part of the delt do you go for? ie which do you prefer?
you inject into your back too? :jenscat


I got right into the side of my delt where the muscle is the thickest. Bascially on the midline if you were to dissect it. No back injections.
 
Stryker1992 said:
I got right into the side of my delt where the muscle is the thickest. Bascially on the midline if you were to dissect it. No back injections.
right in the middle of the side delt then? have you ever hit nerves or veins or anything there? next jab is on tues so gonna go with delts defo this time. just kidding about back shots btw, dont know whats up today just been sarcastic like all day.
 
mattrich said:
right in the middle of the side delt then? have you ever hit nerves or veins or anything there? next jab is on tues so gonna go with delts defo this time. just kidding about back shots btw, dont know whats up today just been sarcastic like all day.


Yah bro, in the side delt. Never have I had any issues with delts. Only have I fucked myself by shooting into the quads. Too many veins. Delts are painless bro! For real.

It is like when you first took it in the ass, a little scary to start but now you love it! hahahahaha :p :heart:
 
Stryker1992 said:
Yah bro, in the side delt. Never have I had any issues with delts. Only have I fucked myself by shooting into the quads. Too many veins. Delts are painless bro! For real.

It is like when you first took it in the ass, a little scary to start but now you love it! hahahahaha :p :heart:

thanks for the advice bro i'll see how it goes, i've got 25g 5/8 pins ready. k+ :heart:
 
I was sold on glutes and never thought I'd change, but soon felt I needed a change due to the fact that I need to inject 6 ml of gear a week and rotation has become necessary. I thought I could do 3mil a week in each and be fine, but I'm starting to run into problems.

Just did my first delt shots tonight. Mid delts. Was the easiest to do so far.

I had first tried my quads and it was painless at first, but after day 2 and 3 I felt it waaay more than I thought I should have (muscle soreness down the whole legs), and so when I tried the other one for the next time, same thing happened.

Was going to just stick with glutes, but I'm in week 15.
I think the last one I went too far out and hit a nerve that has me feelin severe pain and it's all the way up in my tailbone and upper glutes, far from the injection site.

So even though I never thought I'd have the courage to go anywhere but glutes, I have determined that I will rotate sites and save myself a lot of pain and aggrevation.
 
Just started shooting 3 wks ago so far ive done mostly delt shots some quads I found quads most painful prob because of the muscle hardness...I shoot delts with a 1.5 inch 22g pin and a 1 inch in the quad.. I find the delt soar for about three days after..I'm a little freaked out to do glute so many nerves I was reading an article saying you could temp paralize yourself....crazy shit!
 
I do quads only now. 1.5" with either 18ga or 20ga. The only problem I even have is Prop is hell sometimes (why peeps hated testoprim-d so much). Takes me out of the legpress, squats rotation for the next day. Gotta bake the gear before I do that, but I can hit the quads while I am doing other things and it is no prob.

When you do hit a nerve you feel a little twitch, not pain, just like a small spasm type feeling.I divide the quad in to three sections, start a hand's width from the knee, then one hand up from that, and one hand up from that.this gives me six spots to hit in the quad and all are painless. It is actually quite funny how you expect the pinch you get from glutes, but there is nothing lol
 
nicee said:
Just started shooting 3 wks ago so far ive done mostly delt shots some quads I found quads most painful prob because of the muscle hardness...I shoot delts with a 1.5 inch 22g pin and a 1 inch in the quad.. I find the delt soar for about three days after..I'm a little freaked out to do glute so many nerves I was reading an article saying you could temp paralize yourself....crazy shit!


there is the siatic nerve that can fuck you up if you hit it but its way down towards the middle/bottom of your ass cheek so stick to the top and its easy.
about level with the top of the ass crack towards the outside buttok.
 
Stryker1992 said:

I TAKE 2 1/2 CCS IN MY DELT AN ALL I GET IS A DEAD ARM FOR LIKE AN HOUR. I NEED TO SWITCH IT UP TOO, BEEN USING DELTS FOR 3 CYCLES NOW AND THE SCAR TISSUE IS SO THICK IT TAKES ME 15 MIN. JUST TO GET THE PIN IN.
 
mattrich said:
there is the siatic nerve that can fuck you up if you hit it
I remember like 5 years ago someone here said "hit that nerve and you WILL see god. You'll recognize him because he'll be laughing his ass off"
 
well, i just did my 1st delt injection. only 1cc, 250mg/ test e but it was the easiest yet. never used a 25g pin before tonight those things are tiny i never felt a thing. have to wait and see what pain i have tomorrow but right now the delt is my new favourite place to stick! :heart:
 
For me I always rotate site, i.e rt delt, left delt, rt glute and so on.. works well for me.. However as the cycle goes on I feel it gets harder to inj in the delts... I feel fibers cracking and my skin is so tight it almost pops.. Ive done upto 3 c.c's in all four areas.. Never done quads ( kinda scared about those)
 
Top Bottom