Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from arimidex to letrozole - help me choose the right dose please

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
my letrozole is HG 2.5mg tabs

i have been using arimidex at 0.5mg ED

what dose must i use the letrozole at to get the same level of aromitaze inhibition that the adex has been providing me with?

help is GREATLY appreciated :)

i do not want to mess this change over up and either get dry, sore joints and kill my libido.... :confused:

or GYNO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

my letrozole is HG 2.5mg tabs

i have been using arimidex at 0.5mg ED

what dose must i use the letrozole at to get the same level of aromitaze inhibition that the adex has been providing me with?

help is GREATLY appreciated :)

i do not want to mess this change over up and either get dry, sore joints and kill my libido.... :confused:

or GYNO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i would start off as small as you can cut that pill lol.....usually about .3mg/ed or eod is good enuff for me...which is essentially 1/8 of a pill lol. that's why i like liquid when it comes to letro since 2.5mg/ml is the usual dosAGe....:D good luck

~Alc

As small possible, arimidex is quite weak in comparison.

Why the switch? letro kills libido and dex increases free T. It's a much better drug.

thanks Lartinos, can you recommend a dosage to start with?

after talking with Alcatraz im thinking 1/4 of a 2.5mg tab (0.625mg) EOD
beat me to it...i was just gonna say, 1/4 tab eod should do the trick. :cool:

using the amount of adex i do is not cost effective at all. im using half a 1mg tab ED which = a lot of adex!

letro is stronger and more cost effective.

the libido killing effect of letro would only be relevant if one was to use too much and destroy E levels.

as i understand the mechanism that adex lowers SHBG also applies to other AI's, including letro.

estrogen increases SHBG levels right? so less E = less SHBG.

Are you sure you need that much a-dex. Even so, it comes out to about 2 bucks a week. How much will you be saving if you switched to letro? 75 cents a week? It's your call, I just don't see the trade off as worth it. Have you tried formastanazol?

Letro is great if you err on the cautious side of dosage and frequency with it. The shit is REALLY powerful. When I see people on like .5mg-1mg ED on it on like 500mg test I cringe. I did .5mg ED my first cycle on 500mg just because and it tanked my estrogen so hard I felt like dogshit.

Couples cycles later came to realize I didn't even need it at that dose except to control facial bloat.

A little bloat ain't gonna kill ya if you aren't cutting.

I'm at 2.5mg a day right now and I have no side effects whatsoever. But it is working. I'm gonna be tapering down in another two weeks though.

i hear ya man, thanks for the advice!

im going to be doing 0.5mg (1/5th of a 2.5mg tab lol) ED im using 700 test and 350 deca and cutting also hence the higher dose.

why don't u just cut it in half (1.25mg) and take it e3d instead much easier this way , letro have a long halflife 3-4 days.

Top Bottom