Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swimwear

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
Where's some good places to find a fun, classy (not trashy) suit?

i prefer internet, i'm busy. haha.

NO Victoria's secret please, thx.

I LOVE Victoria Secret swimwear! Is excellent quality and very reasonably priced. I have A LOT of their stuff... clothing and shoes as well.

Sorry I am a VS lover also so I am not much help.

BIKINIMOM said:
I LOVE Victoria Secret swimwear! Is excellent quality and very reasonably priced. I have A LOT of their stuff... clothing and shoes as well.

You can get some really nice suits CHEAP at summer's end for next to nothing at VS. I love their clearence "rack". I agree, I think their suits are very nice for the money.

I think Venus also has nice suits too. I always find something there that I like. If you sign up for a catalog, their summer end clearence is also killer. I've bought more $80+ suits for next to nothing at summer's end.

Cindy, did you have quality issues with a VS suit or something? Sorry, I'm NOSEY! :)

I asked no VS because I've already bought from them already just last week!! LOL I just wanted another site to order from.

Thats like, my main place to buy stuff anymore but I am always in VS swimwear. I just wanted 2 try something different :D

OF course I still :heart: U VIX!!!

What did you guys think of the retro suits? I thought that they are ADORABLE but I'm not sure how they would look ON.

I bought one just to see what it would look like.

cindylou said:
What did you guys think of the retro suits? I thought that they are ADORABLE but I'm not sure how they would look ON.

I bought one just to see what it would look like.

Does retro mean we have to wear those silly plastic flower skull caps and look like Esther Willaims? :)

IF sooooo....HELLLLL NOOOO! lol

Top Bottom