Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swelling and tightness. Pip, infection/abcess, or nothing..?

halfnattyy

Hey guys,

first post... So I'm running my first cycle.

525 test prop/week
50mg tbol/day for 50 days
12.5mg aromasin eod
PCT
nolva/clomid/hcg

anyways I started at 100mg (1cc) injections and just recently started pinning 150mg two injections ago. My glute is really tight and it feels like swelling the circumference of a tennis ball is in there. It's not hot, red, unusually sore, itchy- none of the things that would indicate infection.
I know I'll get shit for this... but I had no choice. I ran out of syringes bc my fucking order is 8 days late and I couldn't get any pharmacies to sell to me. So I took a used one, sanitized the barrel w bleach and water (sounds crazy but research it- that's what all doctors recommend to do), and cleaned the needle on the outside with alcohol.
I've only done one other injection at that site so I didn't know if it was just virgin muscle swelling and reacting to the higher volume of test I put in there. I impaled slow and injected slow.. hmmm what do you guys think? pretty normal? I have some antibiotics I'm taking now for precautionary reasons.

Top Bottom