Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running Winstrol, Clen and HGH. I might add Test prop in next week

You are very welcome for the advice - that is why we are all here - to share our knowledge and help each other. As for the HGH use during PCT, I think that it is perfectly fine to use it all along. After all, you need to take HGH for a really long time in order to feel the effects, and it does not suppress your natural testosterone levels.

Regarding the PCT, it would be best to run the perfect PCT protocol as described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hi Lev,
Thank you again. Im going to go through this now and see if I understand it correctly.

Just a quick question, my cycle is going to end around the same time I take a family vacation for 12 days so im wondering... shall I start my PCT immediately and carry it through my vacation or can I wait till after the 12 days and start?

I prefer to do it when I come back as Im more routine driven then but I need someone's expertise on this matter to guide me.

TIA.

If it will be just 12 days, it should not cause any major problems to start the PCT in 12 days, which basically makes 1.5 weeks. However, I would take the HCGenerate ES with you to take it during these two weeks as a preparation for your PCT. And make sure to start the PCT the moment you get back home.

Will do.

Question... do you recommend ONLY HCGenerate ES to clean your liver or can you just use any liver detox supp? I've been running a Biotech Liver Guard throughout my cycle (2pills/day) to try and counter act the effects of winnie on the liver. Can I keep running that with some Test-booster supps as well if I don't have access to the HC Generate and SARMS stuff?

Will do.

Question... do you recommend ONLY HCGenerate ES to clean your liver or can you just use any liver detox supp? I've been running a Biotech Liver Guard throughout my cycle (2pills/day) to try and counter act the effects of winnie on the liver. Can I keep running that with some Test-booster supps as well if I don't have access to the HC Generate and SARMS stuff?

HCGenerate ES is a natural testosterone booster.

N2guard is the liver aid supplement. I am not sure what's in the biotech liver guard but the best liver aid supplements contain TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. Compare the supplement facts panel of N2guard to Biotech liver guard and N2guard is most likely the clear winner.

You can order N2guard from n2bm.com. They ship internationally.

@muskate got you completely covered - N2Guard is the best liver supporting supplement you can get, as it has so many ingredients meant for liver health like no other supplement on the market. When comparing the products, you can just compare the ingredient list, and it will be very illustrative to see the difference in the effects to expect from a supplement.

I would be using both N2Guard and HCGenerate ES. That will have you covered from liver, prostate, other organs, cholesterol, boosting natural test.......lots of great things when you are going into PCT.

Top Bottom