Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suston = headache

baronreed22

38 6'1 210 15% bf
Seems like I have woke up with a headache ever sense I started this cycle 4 weeks ago. Great results just a pounding headache! Does that sound normal?
Third cycle in the last 4 years first time running a sust only cycle.
Any advice would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headaches from using steroids are usually due to high estrogen levels which cause a lot of water retention and in turn, high blood pressure.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

High estrogen levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention. If you add in an AI, the water retention will go away in a couple of days. Ideally you would have been using it since you started your cycle but better late then never.

You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source

I have defiantly got some water weight, I do t have aromasin but I have tones of liquid nol and clomid.
Could I substitute liquid nol for the aromasin?

I have defiantly got some water weight, I do t have aromasin but I have tones of liquid nol and clomid.
Could I substitute liquid nol for the aromasin?

I do have some friends that use nolva instead of an AI unless they are running 750+mg of test a week.

Most probably this is BP due to elevated estrogen levels because you were not using the right anti-estrogen agents. While nolva does have some anti-estrogen properties, these are not prominent enough to control estrogen levels on cycle. Therefore, you should be using aromasin on cycle, and in your case, you should start using it ASAP.

Thanks for all the info guys. The last few times I cycled I never had a problem, I guess my old age is catching up with me.

it isn't just about estrogen related high blood pressure, but it also can be from androgenic based issues.

you should be using n2guard, aromasin, giving blood, and going into cycle already in top shape. if you go into cycle with high blood pressure what do you think is going to happen ?

Never had high blood pressure before. It sounds like a combination of all the above. Liquid aro is in the mail won't make that mistake again.
I was using expel... I believe that was a wast of money.

Top Bottom