Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon TRT kick in time

I just had my Estradiol results and now my E2 was less than 5 pg/ml , i am reaaally confused right now , am i too sensitive to anastrozole and by how much should i reduce the dosage ?

I just had my Estradiol results and now my E2 was less than 5 pg/ml , i am reaaally confused right now , am i too sensitive to anastrozole and by how much should i reduce the dosage ?

adex dosage is dependent on how much test you are using and how susceptible you are to E conversion. If your on a trt dose of approx 100mg test week I would start with 1mg adex 2 times a week, say saturday and tues for example.

Yes i started with 1 mg a week but it drove my E2 below 5 , so now i think i will try and take 0.5 mg a week divided in two and see how i feel. My problem is that i wont have bloods drawn for another 4 months , and also until now i havent "felt" the trt working , so i will have to figure everything out based on whether i feel better @ given dosage.

this is a mess here. why would you just do what a doctor tells you without doing your own homework?

1. we don't know if you have what the doctor claims.. because you went on hcg for 2 weeks and had no response doesn't prove shit. even pharm grade hcg if not mixed correctly can turn out bunk

2. just cause you take TRT doesn't mean you are gonna go from pathetic to superman. in many cases you are where you are because of other factors, not cause of low T.

sounds like you are overrating HRT and you should have did more homework before going on it. now i'm sure the doc told you that you will have to stay on forever right? this means weekly injections FOREVER!!

Well before starting trt i had my thyroids tested, i had a brain eeg , i was also tested for adrenal fatigue and they all came out fine, moreover the doc said my testicles were small and because hcg didnt raise my T levels he concluded that i was primary. Also another urologist confirmed that so that was the reason i started trt. I dont want to feel like superman i just want to see even a slight change in energy, mood or libido aspects but i dont notice them at all. Also before trt i had my SHBG tested and it was 6 which is very low and from what i am reading on these boards i am starting to think that i may not be affected by trt as there are some other young men with low shbg who dont feel a change.

Well the lab reference range was 2 to 8 ng/ ml and my result was >15 , they said they couldnt diffuse the blood more to give me the exact number over 15. I am from an eastern european country and here the measurements are strange, but the lab workers said it was way over top. The estradiol however was 120 pg/ml which if i am not mistaken is the same as in American measurement. Also my doc agreed and prescribed anastrozole , but as i said i wont be able to see him or make more bloods for 4 months and tomorrow i will check where my estradiol is at after 1 week of anastrozole and then i will have to adjust by myself

You are converting way too much T into E. I've suffered with this for years and there basically isn't much too be done.

I would seriously start looking at mineral deficiencies.

Top Bottom