Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon TRT kick in time

hardrlz

Hey guys, i am 20 year old male , and i have been put on TRT. I have never used steroids and my testosterone levels are 6 nmol/l (7-31). According to my urologist i have primary hypogonadism as he run an HCG test for two weeks and saw that my testosterone had no response at all. So now my doctor prescribed Omnadren ( which i think is similar to sustanon 250) at 125 mg once every 9-10 days.

I read that this type of testosterone has both fast and slow acting esters, and i expected to feel some improvement in the energy, mood, libido aspects pretty fast. Also i read in some forums that most users feel difference in the first days after the first injection. For me it has been 13 days and 2 injections of 125mg and i still feel no difference or whatsoever.

I am starting to get worried that there is no cure for me and testosterone wont help me, i know its early to tell but from what i have read i expected at least a slight change in mood or energy but its not present. Is it possible that my E2 was already too high before i started the therapy (my doc didnt test that) and thats why i am not feeling any change or is it possible that my body just doesnt react to external testosterone ?

That's a low dose. And usually more than half the esters In sustanon are longer acting .. So at only 125 every 10 days I doubt you will feel much at all until a month maybe?? Alot of people run 150 Mgs every week for trt dose. Give it a few more weeks and have your doctor recheck your bloods

I am thinking of pining once every 7 days instead of 9-10 and after the third injection i will go and make test and E2 tests to see what my levels are. Approximately how much do you think should my test levels be after 3 weeks of injections, should i expect a significant change from the baseline levels or just a little ?

I am thinking of pining once every 7 days instead of 9-10 and after the third injection i will go and make test and E2 tests to see what my levels are. Approximately how much do you think should my test levels be after 3 weeks of injections, should i expect a significant change from the baseline levels or just a little ?

It can takes a few weeks for your to really start to feel better. Just be patient.

Hi hardrlz

Yeah, patience is critical my friend.

It's practically impossible for your body not to respond to exogenous testosterone. It can take up to 12-months to fully realize the benefits of testosterone therapy, and that's from the scientists not me.

I've been on HRT now for many years and while your dose may seem low, nobody goes much higher than 300mg/2 weeks (150mg/week).

The physical changes that take place from supplementation of T take months to become evident: strength increase; muscle mass increase; fat loss; bone strength etc. However, mental changes and alterations in libido happen much sooner, like weeks.

Three weeks into therapy is neither here or there really, and you must also consider the fact that when you begin therapy your body will get accustomed to the external supply of T and shut-down natural production. This means that you might actually feel this effect in the first month or so until your therapeutic amount becomes established. You are quite clearly hypogonadal, of that there is no question.

Oestrogen conversion, prolactin, or SHBG, can all interfere with the bioavailability of testosterone, but again, this will take time and more blood tests to establish. Still, if the case is that you're experiencing high conversion to T, then there are options like more frequent dosing, Arimidex (Anti-aromatise drug), and others.
So...all is not lost. For now though you need to hang in there and review how you're feeling on a monthly basis, rather than weekly.

Slow and steady wins the race. :)

Best of luck!
Craig

This excellent PDF document explains how benefits of therapy take time: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3188848/pdf/EJE110221.pdf

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the encouraging answer :) i will be more patient and wont expect a drastic change from now on , its just that i am sick of feeling this way and when i read that people "wake up from a bad dream" several days after their first injection i got really impatient, but from further researching i see that its different for everyone

Okay six injections and still nothing :X However, last week i had blood tests and my testosterone was way over top so the sustanon is legit, also my estrogen was 120pg/ml which makes me think that even before i started my E2 was high and now its even higher and maybe this is the reason i dont feel anything yet. I started anastrozole at one third pill every 3 days and tomorrow i am having E2 tested again, but unfortunately this will be my last opportunity to test E2 for the next 4 months. Can somebody elaborate on the proper dosage of anastrozole, i think i will higher it to half pill - 0.5mg every three days because i still dont feel any imrpovement with one third.

Over the top with that dose? How much is "over the top" to you? Over the top to me would be 2,000 ng/dl.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Well the lab reference range was 2 to 8 ng/ ml and my result was >15 , they said they couldnt diffuse the blood more to give me the exact number over 15. I am from an eastern european country and here the measurements are strange, but the lab workers said it was way over top. The estradiol however was 120 pg/ml which if i am not mistaken is the same as in American measurement. Also my doc agreed and prescribed anastrozole , but as i said i wont be able to see him or make more bloods for 4 months and tomorrow i will check where my estradiol is at after 1 week of anastrozole and then i will have to adjust by myself

Top Bottom