Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and anavar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marine66

Hi there,
Could someone advise me on the recomended dosage for arimidex while on the following cycle.

Week 1-10 sustanon 500mg p/w
Week 4-10 Anavar 50mg each day
Week 10-12 Clomid 50mg and nolva 40mg each day
Week 12-14 Clomid 25mg and nolva 20mg each day

thanks

Age? Stats?

Hi there,
Could someone advise me on the recomended dosage for arimidex while on the following cycle.

Week 1-10 sustanon 500mg p/w
Week 4-10 Anavar 50mg each day
Week 10-12 Clomid 50mg and nolva 40mg each day
Week 12-14 Clomid 25mg and nolva 20mg each day

thanks

This is a no go. Your pct is too early and insufficient. With sus I would wait 3 weeks before starting pct. I would also include hcg to get your nuts working again and give you an easier transition to recovery. As far as nolva goes I wouldnt use it at all. I only use clomid in low doses like 12.5 -25 mg day. I would also reccomend using postcycle/ unleashed combo. As for adex use .5 mg every 3 rd day as needed. If your gyno prone you may need it everyday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Please Guys ! right now stats comes first and training history.

Thanks!

.5mg is the usual. sustanon imo is a junk steriod I get nasty water weight on it and it doesnt feel as stout as prop, enth or cyp, let alone suspension. dont even think about taking anything other than flinstone vitimins if you are under 21 or havent been training for at least 3 years, or if your diet is garbage.

.5mg is the usual. sustanon imo is a junk steriod I get nasty water weight on it and it doesnt feel as stout as prop, enth or cyp, let alone suspension. dont even think about taking anything other than flinstone vitimins if you are under 21 or havent been training for at least 3 years, or if your diet is garbage.

Depends on the sust. I know different "chefs" cook up their sust with their own ratios of esters. Omnadren and such is known to not cause much water weight gain at all. I do think Prop is superior but I like Sust's 250mg/ml and it helps since you can pin M/W/F instead of ED.

you probably got junk sustanon. the pharm grade sustanon that i've used in the past i felt godly on. it was nuts.

this is why you hear guys run 1 gram of test and complain, their shit is underdosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom