Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 250 or omnadren 250??

whats better for you!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
getbig1234 said:
what works better for you guys there is a big price diff but besides price which one works better on you guys. forget about all others this thread is to see which one is liked better for results/sides without considering price.

you just cant go wrong with a SUST blend TEST.

tampatraps said:
Omnas def best same compounds as sus now and very clean the only test I use now!!! I love to getting shipments of those pink boxes makes me :p just thinking about it.

Tampatraps

everyone kills me with this comment.... they are not the same exact thing but very close. sus has phenylprop. prop. isocoproate, and decanoate. now their is only one different ester, the omnas have phenylprop. prop. isocoproate and coproate. wich the last 2 used to be called isohexanoate and hexanoate

im not knocking omnas cuz i am really wanting to try it to see how it is. i have used sus a couple times and love it. so next ima try the omnas

i just hear people make the mistake of thinking the same exact compounds are in them when its close but its not the same.

needtogetaas said:
I have not use omnadren :worried:
but I have used adropin275 and its pretty good.to bad bd is no longer making any thing.

I loved andropin275. Always got good results.

As long as its Human Grade Sust, then its fine.
OMNAS rule becuase theyre cheap

Jelfa having production issues, better check if your shit is fake

only OMNAS i have sen floating around lately are UKRAINAIN omnas.

Top Bottom