Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustain Alpha?

Well will leave the whole subject alone form here on out. I like to take the high road and just ignore the Hating, shit talking, and girlish drama. If they have nothing good to say I have nothing at all to say in return. What would be the point? Very little time for that crap in my life lolol... Very very rarely will you catch me engaged in these kinds of conversations on topics like that.

Haters going to hate and nothing I can do to stop it. I like to spend my time focused on reaching as many people as I can each day and helping each and every one of them to the best of my audibility. The rest of my time I spend taking care of the good peeps of ef and then my loyal customers and fans. Who know what its really all about! They know who treats them good and it ain't the guy wasting his time talking shit all day.

:heart::heart::heart:
Sustain is a helluva pct product i will be using it as part of pct from my derma and kdrol cycle :Chef:

Top Bottom