Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust. injections, everybody's favorite subject.

Dante666

I hear a lot of horror stories with Sust. injections. I'm going to be doing 250, twice a week, one in each cheek (butt not face);) Mon and Thursday. Injections should start as soon as my gear gets here. I know the basics of injecting. Any last minute advice to make it less painful and help avoid abscesses and other bad shit?:confused:

God I hate needles..:mad:

I'm taking sus right now and have not experienced any side effects. Just go slow to keep lumps from happening.

in the glutes in aint so bad.
delts and quads... better heat the oil up before you stick:alien:

Dante666 said:
I hear a lot of horror stories with Sust. injections. I'm going to be doing 250, twice a week, one in each cheek (butt not face);) Mon and Thursday. Injections should start as soon as my gear gets here. I know the basics of injecting. Any last minute advice to make it less painful and help avoid abscesses and other bad shit?:confused:

God I hate needles..:mad:

It's not that bad. Don't be a pussy.

Well any other suggestions. I was planning on heating the syring under hot water, injecting slowly, massaging the sight, and rotating injection sites (i've heard some stupid ass shit that has had me rolling pertaining to rotating injection sites). :FRlol: Anything else guys?

Top Bottom