Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250, EQ, Winny cycle

I shoot calves frequently and I like it. Just heat that shit up first and massage deeply after. Only shoot in the outside portion of the outside part of the muscle. Hope that makes scense to you man. LOL...

Ok, I'm entering my 5th week and I feel great! I have seen an increase in strength. I'm up almost 30lbs on my bench, and my dead lifts and squats are thru the roof!! (550lbs dead lift and 475lbs squat).

I noticed the first week I added the EQ to my cycle I would get crazy lower back pump while doing heavy dead lifts or bent over rows? Is this a common side affect of EQ?

My definition is really starting to show and I'm seeing veins i didn't know existed! I'm looking forward to adding the Winny in the next few weeks and seeing what the results are after that.

I had a friend of mine check my bf% with calipers, and I'm right at 8%. I will check it again after I start the Winny.

P

Hey bro dam nice progress! Also outstanding on the BF%. You doing gr8 in here bro. Keep on posting plz!

Top Bottom