Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supply help

Where the hell do I get pct from. I already have clomid, but I want to get some unleashed/ post cycle and some other things aswell. I don't want to order off all these dodgy American websites as I live in the uk. Can I but over the counter pct and is it any good? I'm not sure if we can discuss supply in the forum so PM me if need be.
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Use the sponsors here at EF.

Just ordered some post cycle and unleashed from protein factory, went to check my email and I had an email from ntbm saying they now had it in stock! Damn. Bloody typical! Lol coulda saved like $20 if I had checked my email first! Oh well. At least it's coming now!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I just remembered reading on the ntbm forum is they keep the unleashed in stock even when it shows out of stock because they ship it out to so many different places. Next it's out message or call someone to see if they have it in stock. Sorry about that dude but you've got some coming so that's good.

Top Bottom