Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to help sleep at night - Melatonin?

I've used Melatonin for years and have never needed to up the dosage. SleepMd is a good one as well but I wouldn't buy it again because of the price. ZMA knocks me the hell out as well. I might have to try need2sleep as well after I check the ingredients list.

I am so happy with this product. You people will be noticing that needto is no longer on late at night anymore. I will however be on nice and early though.

My sleep aid has been helping me get to sleep now and if nothing else it was well worth making it just for that. The hell with the rest of you guys lolol

Ok last part was a joke. You guys know I love you all.

I am so happy with this product. You people will be noticing that needto is no longer on late at night anymore. I will however be on nice and early though.

My sleep aid has been helping me get to sleep now and if nothing else it was well worth making it just for that. The hell with the rest of you guys lolol

Ok last part was a joke. You guys know I love you all.

I'm looking forward to this. It should be here tomorrow with your ultra fast shipping!!!

I'm looking forward to this. It should be here tomorrow with your ultra fast shipping!!!

Not going to lie to you bro. It did not ship out till today. I had to wait to get my labels as there was a little mix up. I shipped it 2 day shipping though so it will get to you before the week end. :biggrin:

It's all good bro.

I know it will get here. You can't beat free shipping.

I haven't took GABA in a while. Does the GABA in Need2Sleep give you that strange feeling as it kicks in. I like that feeling :biggrin:

It's all good bro.

I know it will get here. You can't beat free shipping.

I haven't took GABA in a while. Does the GABA in Need2Sleep give you that strange feeling as it kicks in. I like that feeling :biggrin:

It has no gaba in it bro. But Valerian root has a large effect on gaba though.

I'm surprised ZMA isn't included in the ingredients list as well. That shit knocks me out and gives me some crazy ass dreams! Needto this may be a stupid question but do you own a supplement manufacturer or what?

Top Bottom