Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to help sleep at night - Melatonin?

Lean and Mean

What do people take to help sleep at night when you end up taking drinks/supplements with caffeine during the day whether its coffee/energy drinks/pre-workout supplements/etc.

If I take anything with caffeine before I train in the afternoon it keeps me up sometimes.

Anyone tried Melatonin?

melatonin is great but the only downside is that the more you use it, the more the body responds and doses keep needing to be raised.

This happens in relatively short space of time. I started on 5mg (which is high) and then went on to 7.5, then 10...

I had to stop it because I would have ended up using crazy high doses.

Now I am using periactin or benadryl

melatonin is great but the only downside is that the more you use it, the more the body responds and doses keep needing to be raised.

This happens in relatively short space of time. I started on 5mg (which is high) and then went on to 7.5, then 10...

I had to stop it because I would have ended up using crazy high doses.

Now I am using periactin or benadryl

Thank god need2sleep has a lot more then melatonin in it. The meli in need2sleep is there to help people get normal levels of it. Other ingredents aid with relaxing and putting you to sleep.

What do people take to help sleep at night when you end up taking drinks/supplements with caffeine during the day whether its coffee/energy drinks/pre-workout supplements/etc.

If I take anything with caffeine before I train in the afternoon it keeps me up sometimes.

Anyone tried Melatonin?

I do like Melatonin,,,3mg before bed.

I've used Melatonin for years and have never needed to up the dosage. SleepMd is a good one as well but I wouldn't buy it again because of the price. ZMA knocks me the hell out as well. I might have to try need2sleep as well after I check the ingredients list.

Top Bottom