Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements on the chopping block

the information for this kinda debate i showed to my economics professor.

he says it makes no sense to simply delete these kinds of products.

until you consider pharmacuetical companies interests. BOOM. he says its pure 'dirty pool' played by politicians. and lobbyists. it has nothing to do with morality.

the information for this kinda debate i showed to my economics professor.

he says it makes no sense to simply delete these kinds of products.

until you consider pharmacuetical companies interests. BOOM. he says its pure 'dirty pool' played by politicians. and lobbyists. it has nothing to do with morality.

Some products are violating the DSHEA rules, hence why it is easier for them to be removed. I agree that banning supplements isn't what I think of as the best way to go about what they are trying to achieve, but without self regulation, issues arise that the government then needs to look into. There are so many pro and cons its silly. Unfortunately there are a lot of uninformed consumers who will put themselves and their health in jeopardy due to misuse of all sorts of supplements. I wish everyone did as much research as you guys on here tend to do.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Unfortunately there are a lot of uninformed consumers who will put themselves and their health in jeopardy due to misuse of all sorts of supplements. I wish everyone did as much research as you guys on here tend to do.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

A simple solution would be to make anabolic supplements age 18+ or 21+ rather than banning them altogether. You create people like me when you ban supplements, when supplements are legal i take them. When they ban the supplements i send my money over seas and buy steroids, the only major difference being the needle.

No matter what steriods are just like anything else in my book , you buy it and use it to get a result knowing it could have a negative impact on your health. Alcohool, cigs, twinkies....... You can use them responsibly and be fine or use them improperly or with ignorance and hurt yourself. The worst part about it is the more they restrict it the further they push it underground, and then it becomes a hazard to users. The current restrictions are more than enough Id say.

To me it would make sense to leave everything as is now, label it correctly, and put an age restriction on it.... problems solved. Pro sport banning is completely seperate.

the fda really isnt to blame from what Ive always heard....... either way its bs. But maybe someone will get smart and mix beast in with somthing else and relabel that bad boy ....there always a loop hole somewhere

I can see here that nobody is thinking of the children. Just imagine your kid finding your formastanzol and smearing it all over himself like some sort of sun screen! Damn it people, we need to ban these products before our kids get hooked on them. Think of the children. :goof: (I wish there was a sarcasm smiley)

By the way, what's the shelf life of formastanzol?? Looks like I'll have to buy a case or two of it if there's a threat of it going away for good. :artist:

Top Bottom