Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superior peptides Exemestane review

Rpgove

Currently in wk 8 of 300mg Deca/200 mg Test cyp. I ran out of another companies aromasin and after a strong recommendation by our very own Mr. Spellwin along with a BOGO offer from Superior Peptides I decided to take advantage of the BOGO and purchased some Exemestane. First off the website was easy to navigate and made ordering very simple. Within a couple of hours of ordering I received a shipping confirmation and 2 days later my order was delivered. Could have had something to do with it being sent and delivered in the same
state.

Now for the actual product: the Exemestane didn't taste any worse or any better than previous Liquid AI's used.. However it did have a thicker texture to it. Within a couple of hours after first dose (about 12.5 mg every 3 days.. That dose works for me). I noticed I had to pee every couple of hours. At first I thought something else was wrong and it just so happened I had a dr's Appointment for my every 3 month blood work. Everything came back with normal results..oh except my test levels lol! Test was at 1500. Anyway, after my concerns about excess estrogen, kidney and psa results we're put to rest it was clearly the Exemestane working its magic and getting rid of all the excess bloat and water retension. Bottom line,very happy with Superior Peptides. An overall easy experience from order to product use. I will order from them again And would
Love to do a log using their LGD 4033 and S4. That may be my next
cycle . If it is I'll provide a detailed log.

Currently in wk 8 of 300mg Deca/200 mg Test cyp. I ran out of another companies aromasin and after a strong recommendation by our very own Mr. Spellwin along with a BOGO offer from Superior Peptides I decided to take advantage of the BOGO and purchased some Exemestane. First off the website was easy to navigate and made ordering very simple. Within a couple of hours of ordering I received a shipping confirmation and 2 days later my order was delivered. Could have had something to do with it being sent and delivered in the same
state.

Now for the actual product: the Exemestane didn't taste any worse or any better than previous Liquid AI's used.. However it did have a thicker texture to it. Within a couple of hours after first dose (about 12.5 mg every 3 days.. That dose works for me). I noticed I had to pee every couple of hours. At first I thought something else was wrong and it just so happened I had a dr's Appointment for my every 3 month blood work. Everything came back with normal results..oh except my test levels lol! Test was at 1500. Anyway, after my concerns about excess estrogen, kidney and psa results we're put to rest it was clearly the Exemestane working its magic and getting rid of all the excess bloat and water retension. Bottom line,very happy with Superior Peptides. An overall easy experience from order to product use. I will order from them again And would
Thank you for the review! I'm glad your experience was a good one.
The boss carries damn strong research liquids!!! So far I've used tadalafil and pramipexole. They are incredibly potent!!!

state.

Thank you for your review :) We try to ensure the quality of every product is the highest it can be. I recently started our letrozole and it has dried me out so fast. I feel a huge boost from it and as you have experienced I imagine my test levels have been boosted a lot.

We left the 30% off discount code active today because someone always complains they were in a different time zone and the code didn't work when it should have. Take advantage of this and try out exemestane. Click on my banner for the website.

Top Bottom