Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperClen....Lets see?

chewing

i heard somewhere his tabs are supposed to be chewed . is it possible that is the case with his clen tabs and super clen as well? otherwise if they really are underdosed we should do something or say so to the man himself cuz i was considering a rather large order but not if it is underdosed

if his superclen only provided 1mg ketotifen and .02mg clen, it would still be a deal if you purchased directly from him.

UNDERDOSED

i heard he offers a $10,000 us treward to anyone who says his products are underdosed so i am skeptical that they would be.

i've seen him make posts on some web sites making a specific challenge for a particular product. But I do not remember an all open $10k challenge on all of his products.

Re: UNDERDOSED

cgk123 said:
i heard he offers a $10,000 us treward to anyone who says his products are underdosed so i am skeptical that they would be.

Now I heard a lot of stuff about our boy IP, but THAT, I never heard! Anyway, the way this guy prices his stuff, who cares if it's a little underdosed.

So, I'm assuming that mentioning IP isn't source posting? I only say this because I was involved in a heated debate on that topic. I guess I won that one!

Can't beat a GT!!!!

did a 1/4 tab on Sat/Sun. I never did regularly dosed clen. But my heart was racing on this. I was not extremely shakey,but a little. going up 1 flight of steps did a number on me. I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. So I did absolutely nothing for the day. The effects lasted 8-12 hours. Can anyone comment on how you usually fell when taking the first clen for the first time?

I am on YoHCL/NYC and YoHCL/ECA 2 weeks each. I will run this for 3 months.on Sat/Sun I will drop those and do the superclen only.

They hit me really hard like when i used to do meth and coke but i took a whole pill. I think they are good but could hurt you if you do wrong.

Dr Quicks

Top Bottom