Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperClen....Lets see?

well seeing as his regular clen is 20x a normal tablet in dose. and a max efficacy dose is around 6/7 regular tabs i'd say he's over egging the pudding.

ps kingjohn point taken on strenght versus effectiveness.

I can get 200mcg tabs and the 400mcg tabs, but what good is a 400mcg tab? They dont cut real easy and even half a tab is a bit much. I dont get why anyone would want one thats 50x more......that would be 1mg or 1000mcg, seems a bit excessive to me.

From my experience his clen is underdosed. I was up to 3 tabs a day at then end of two weeks. That is equal to 60 oxyflux.

yeah guys cause his superclen is a new product I was thinking of it as a good fat burner considering the Ketof
guys and the price is right ........300 tabs for 100$ US
they are supposed to be 0.5MG of clen and 10MG of Keti...........man a normal tab is 0,02mg he actually says to take 1/4 the go up to 1 a day man that sounds insane but any bros use it

superclen plus t3

i would like to hear if anyone is planning a cycle of the new superclen with ketotifen and t3 ?

how much longer does this superclen work before shutting down?

I tried his regular clen, and it is definitely underdosed. It is suppose to be 10 times stronger, but I popped 2 in one sitting, and didnt feel much but a mild shake.

Top Bottom