Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super noob needs help with 1st stack...Please :)

if you cant gain some weight your diet is whats holding you back. if you take steroids without knowing how to effectively diet you will gain little and lose it all after the cycle leaving yourself worst off than before you started. you MUST learn how to build mass first. once you reach a point to where your gains have stopped do to reasons other than diet, training, and recovery (to a digree) then its time to consider steroids.

i would like to see your diet and training all laid out in detail. i would bet anything you are over training and under eating. leave the gear alone and let us help you with the real problem. please post your diet and send me a pm with the link once you do it.

I am slammed busy at work and I will get my diet and workout regiments written up one day and would love some feedback on it. Shoot you a link.
The last food/work log i had got deleted by my wonderful GF because it looked "ugly" on the desktop.

However, I do eat decent from most i have talked too. 180-200+ g of proteins a day, aminos, gludamines, creatines, and eat 5-6 stacked meals a day. I am so tired of eating chicken, eggs, and ON whey i could puke. Although, i have problems eating a lot so i do use cheater calories with a burger or something a few times a week.

I probably am over-training. I get yelled out by all my training friends. But it's honestly an envy thing i work 3 times harder to gain a pound or so and they gain 5. I've been stuck for the last 6 months at 185-190. I know i'm at least peaking somewhat, I can feel the natural peak and a relapse within the last year or so.

I may be impatient, but the situation is throughly frustrating. I curse being Korean sometimes and the skinny guy. lol

I started with my natural size in the 6'2" 155-160 pounds range with +/-12% body fat when i was 19.
I am suppose to be tall, skinny, and naturally a hard gainer. In 6 years of military and lifting regularly i'm at 185-190 now with 9-13% BF. I can lift with the bigger guys, but i think it's more of a physical structure limitation that i'm fighting.

My roommate is a personal trainer and he manages my work outs and he says my workouts are there and i'm just a "hard-gainer" and my size is about "it." I refuse to believe i can't gain anything else. I do a lot of heavy cardio, but cutting my cardio is last on my list.

Again thanks for the feedback....I have been kind of swayed lately from a cycle (roommate). I think I need more research on the subject and more different approaches to working out before i decide anything.

At 6'3" and 185lbs at the end of highshool I used to think I was a hard gainer too.

Once I learned how to eat, I was able to push things to 215 naturally.

If you don't always feel FULL and are donig LOTS of CARDIO, you'll never gain weight...

I would decrease the cardio man. Im a hard gainer too and I get much better mass results with little or no cardio.

My roommate is a personal trainer and he manages my work outs and he says my workouts are there and i'm just a "hard-gainer" and my size is about "it." I refuse to believe i can't gain anything else. I do a lot of heavy cardio, but cutting my cardio is last on my list.

If he was a personal trainer he would tell you to stop doing cardio,increase calorie intake but watch the fats.

RADAR

I am slammed busy at work and I will get my diet and workout regiments written up one day and would love some feedback on it. Shoot you a link.
The last food/work log i had got deleted by my wonderful GF because it looked "ugly" on the desktop.

However, I do eat decent from most i have talked too. 180-200+ g of proteins a day, aminos, gludamines, creatines, and eat 5-6 stacked meals a day. I am so tired of eating chicken, eggs, and ON whey i could puke. Although, i have problems eating a lot so i do use cheater calories with a burger or something a few times a week.

I probably am over-training. I get yelled out by all my training friends. But it's honestly an envy thing i work 3 times harder to gain a pound or so and they gain 5. I've been stuck for the last 6 months at 185-190. I know i'm at least peaking somewhat, I can feel the natural peak and a relapse within the last year or so.

I may be impatient, but the situation is throughly frustrating. I curse being Korean sometimes and the skinny guy. lol

I started with my natural size in the 6'2" 155-160 pounds range with +/-12% body fat when i was 19.
I am suppose to be tall, skinny, and naturally a hard gainer. In 6 years of military and lifting regularly i'm at 185-190 now with 9-13% BF. I can lift with the bigger guys, but i think it's more of a physical structure limitation that i'm fighting.

Again thanks for the feedback....I have been kind of swayed lately from a cycle (roommate). I think I need more research on the subject and more different approaches to working out before i decide anything.

your peaking on the intense training and lack of protein. you need to double your protein, take a weak off from training, and get on a quality 3 or 4 day split. with the info you provided thats all i can tell.

Top Bottom