Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super noob needs help with 1st stack...Please :)

Need_Mass_0717

I'm 25 and pretty fit, but considered more of a smaller structure.

I have been working out since i was 16 and was previously combat arms in the military, so my physical base is well set. However, i'm a hard gainer and it's depressing to see guys that do half the work i and and get buku results and i don't at all.

I have tried pro-hormones in the past with little result. My diet is good a lot of lean meats, protein, amino acids, and the fish/flax oils, gludamine, and aminos. I tired reading some other treads but the shorted verbiage is killer on here. lol
I am like a mouse in a maze. lol

I am 6'3" 185 pounds, good cardio, liver function, cholesterol, heart condition, and everything else.

I just want to put on size, but not just water weight and bloating. Nothing too crazy with least side-effects as possible.

What do you guys recommend for a first timer given my situ? Also i have the stupid ability for gyne and rapid fat gain. Hence my dumb amounts of cardio.

So what should be a good stack, length, amount, and PCT.

Any help is greatly appreciated as i know it's a question i'm sure has been answered many time. I just want to get some experienced knowledge with my full background. Or even another thread you can link me to so i can study about it more.

Anthony

I understand you guys get tired of saying it over and over. So any help is greatly greatly appreciated. I am rather uneasy going into this with a maybe i know what i'm doing train of though.

Did u mention u were prone to gyno??????

Run a 4oomg per wk test e or test c cycle. for 10-12 wks. If you are prone to gyno which i didnt fully understand I might would start at 300 mg. Keep a ai on hand for if any symptoms pop up. Read needto's pct thread to fully understand what a good pct consist of. Keep us posted bro on your results.

BTW, if you eat enough, you will grow. More calories has to go somewhere. Can you give us a run down of how your daily intake looks like?

Hello Anthony, Welcome to elite.....I will be more thsn happy to assist you in your Quest!

for starters ,i must say steroids are serious business,they will affect you and your hormonal balance,so after taking the plunge -there's no going back.
I would suggest a bottle of beastdrol from needtogetmuscle.com however the Freakng FDA/DEA has decided to pull these products from us so today is the last day to order.if you cannot do that i may suggest a light dbol cycle to get you started.

pm me your training routine and diet and we will have something to work with.

WELCOME TO ELITE

RADAR

Last edited:
Yes sir, and thank you for the rapid response.

I read another thread and most seem to say 250-400 Test E/C for the first cycle, or test cycle.

I eat well, lots of lean meats/proteins, dark greens, 2-3000 calories. I have trouble eating too much so sometimes i cheap and eat two regular hamburger from Mcy Ds or something. I would guestimate 2500-3k calories and over 200g proteins a day. Anything i need to change?
When i cycle i will definitely up the food intake.

Example today i had a lot of spinach salad, pecans and raisins, mixed veggies, quick oats, couple pieces of fruit, 5 skinless chicken breasts, a bratwurst for some extra fats, and roughly 3 shakes 25mg a piece not including the milk that accompanied it.

Yea i dunno why, but i don't have bitch tits but a tad extra fat. Doesn't look bad with a shirt off...actually makes me look bigger. However, gyno is at the bottom of my list of wants. If i had anymore develop it would become embarrassing. lol

Keep AI on hand? AI is?

if you do test or dbol you're gonna need arimidex ,our forum sponsor has it Eclenbuterol, and i have a discount code, pm me if you want it.

RADAR

Hmmm they just pulled beastrol off it says "discontinued." Sad face.

I will fix up a Pm now.

Man this is the friendliest forum to date to noobs Kudos to you guys.

Hmmm they just pulled beastrol off it says "discontinued." Sad face.

I will fix up a Pm now.

Man this is the friendliest forum to date to noobs Kudos to you guys.

Make yourself home here,we don't cater to assh@@les or rudeness.

this site has a wealth of info,and if you have any questions ask away.

RADAR

I have read radars post for a while now. I would take his advice over mine anyday. My knowledge is a combination of this forum and my personal experience. thx radar.

Radar, do we have a sponser that carries dostinex?

I have read radars post for a while now. I would take his advice over mine anyday. My knowledge is a combination of this forum and my personal experience. thx radar.

Radar, do we have a sponser that carries dostinex?

RX drugs might have it ,they are a sponsor also.

:)and thanks for the props

RADAR

if you cant gain some weight your diet is whats holding you back. if you take steroids without knowing how to effectively diet you will gain little and lose it all after the cycle leaving yourself worst off than before you started. you MUST learn how to build mass first. once you reach a point to where your gains have stopped do to reasons other than diet, training, and recovery (to a digree) then its time to consider steroids.

i would like to see your diet and training all laid out in detail. i would bet anything you are over training and under eating. leave the gear alone and let us help you with the real problem. please post your diet and send me a pm with the link once you do it.

Top Bottom