Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sup guys

thx columbo, hey caligirl still waiting on those pics :) how are you?

miplank, 5 yr plan is to finish my DPT, stay at my warehouse job so i am vested for my pension in the future, own 2 homes, and of course bench 405 multiple times, maybe get married. how is your car collection goin?

It's going pretty well.....just picked up a 2013 Range Rover Sport last week.

lol...no it's stock bro. Bought it brand new...Only thing I did to it was tint the windows real dark so cindy can give me road head in privacy.

thx alc. hows arm wrestling, didnt u injure ur bicep?

damn plank thats sick, is it on hydros and painted lime green?

Training is going great. Preparing for a big tourny end of March. On vacation now. Never tore my biceps. Tore my chest 2 yrs ago.

cindy is one of those church freaks who in private does crazy shit like road head, good call plank. hows the business going that ur dad gave you? lol

alc thats sick, now i remember. good luck with it, remember to take vids andpost them

SD yea that might be me orb, wtf? ima need 10 bottles of HCgenerate and 1 lb of tribulus, i experience a lot of the symptoms of low test too

cindy is one of those church freaks who in private does crazy shit like road head, good call plank. hows the business going that ur dad gave you? lol

alc thats sick, now i remember. good luck with it, remember to take vids andpost them

SD yea that might be me orb, wtf? ima need 10 bottles of HCgenerate and 1 lb of tribulus, i experience a lot of the symptoms of low test too

Business is going great actually...Making more money than I know what to do with right now.

Shouldnt have hit any gear until late 20's bor

How long you been off all gear?

Top Bottom