Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suicide................

I think some people wonder about it..me? yeah I've thought about suicide..what the consequences would be, how it would affect others around me, and sometimes I must admit I get so fuckin frustrated with life, religion, spiriutality, I mean damn brotha, I cant front..I think one thing that scares me the most is what come after death..I couldnt imagine what it would be like to be asleep and never come back..or if there's a hell.

Yeah I'm gettin too deep on this shit..

holla kayne

Kakdiesel said:
I think some people wonder about it..me? yeah I've thought about suicide..what the consequences would be, how it would affect others around me, and sometimes I must admit I get so fuckin frustrated with life, religion, spiriutality, I mean damn brotha, I cant front..I think one thing that scares me the most is what come after death..I couldnt imagine what it would be like to be asleep and never come back..or if there's a hell.

Sounds exactly like what goes through my mind. I think we've all thought about it. I know I have. I think if I had a hiv test come back +, it would cross my mind again.

A girl i went to college with tried it when she was on the phone with me. Tried downing a bunch of pills. Thankfully I could run to her dorm room. I tried to make her throw em up but she couldn't so one of her neighbors called 911. she ended up being ok.

Freak Show said:

A girl i went to college with tried it when she was on the phone with me. Tried downing a bunch of pills. Thankfully I could run to her dorm room. I tried to make her throw em up but she couldn't so one of her neighbors called 911. she ended up being ok.

that my friend is a cry for attention/help and nothing else... obviously there are issues, but those who really want to end their lives don't generally advertise it... i'm glad she's okay, and i hope that she is able to talk out her problems instead of acting like that... it's always a shame when people like this are successful in their attempts since they don't really want to die...

One of my best friends from high school killed himself b/c he couldn't deal with being gay.

It still haunts me.

I would never consider killing myself......I've WON TO Many BATTLES......so I'll just go ahead and finish the war.

thought about it,looked at the gun,decided i was worth more than that,never thought of it again,
i knwo a few people who have done it within the past 2 years and 3 who tried

A girl when I was a senior in high school that was in one of my classes tried to kill herself. I know this girl really liked me, but I wasn't interested in her. I know she had a whole bunch of other issues, but I just hope that my lack of interest in her wasn't a factor in her attempt.

I do regret somethings though, I should have been a better friend to her instead of being a little snob and blowing her off. That's right, I was an insensitive jerk, but I'm not like that anymore. Now, I try to be nice as I can.

BTW, she is ok now. She is married and living happy from what I hear.

You're absolutely right, Phenomena. She was desparate for attention. she wasn't gettin it from this guy she loved. If that was her attempt at it, it failed. God knows that guy would never go near her after that. I don't think people like her realize that they won't be around to wallow in the attention they want if they actually go through with it. Major flaw in the plan, know what I mean?

LUVS

I'M GONNA HIT YOU UP WITH A MAIL TONIGHT. I GOTTA GO RUN A BUNCH OF ERRANDS SO I NEED TO GO FOR THE TIME BEING. I'LL HOLLA AT YOU IN A FEW.

KAYNE

Top Bottom