Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions on second cycle?

You may have seen me post this in other threads but I'll give you my best advice; go to some local shows in your area & try to meet a show prep coach

You can usually tell who they are. You can also ask around at your gym and find out who's competing and ask them "who is your coach?"

You don't have to compete but the show prep guys should be able to set you up with a proper nutrition plan and training. You'll need to make a commitment to this guy and meet with him every 1-2 weeks. If you find the right guy you're in.....My guy is worth his weight in gold.

You SHOULD NOT be thinking about juice until this is in place.

You may have seen me post this in other threads but I'll give you my best advice; go to some local shows in your area & try to meet a show prep coach

You can usually tell who they are. You can also ask around at your gym and find out who's competing and ask them "who is your coach?"

You don't have to compete but the show prep guys should be able to set you up with a proper nutrition plan and training. You'll need to make a commitment to this guy and meet with him every 1-2 weeks. If you find the right guy you're in.....My guy is worth his weight in gold.

You SHOULD NOT be thinking about juice until this is in place.

Boom! This is exactly the right way to do it for all new guys getting into this. Take it from someone who has been in the game a bit. It's worth it to be smart and slowly progress than to rush and hurt your body or lose all
Gains when you could take one piece of advice into consideration and it completely change your physique for good.

I've spoke to the owner of my gym and he's creating me a nutrition plan that suits me. Thanks for your help

Nice job.

Now remember to meet with him every 2 weeks or so to see where you stand....then he'll adjust as necessary.

Yeah, test tren drop HGH, and you eat whatever the FCK you want. The cleaner the better sure, but were all grown ups, we can come to terms with the fact that a "clean bulk" is just mental masturbation, it ain gonna happen, nor should it, your body also needs some crap food sometimes. And the acnes gonna happen whenever your hormones are up/down/normalizing. Ask any chick that's got her period, its not the pct, its your natty test kick in back in, and don't you pop those bastards, they will scar like nobody's business. Those aren't normal pimples, they're pimples on steroids lol

Zmyj88
Lookin u got a lot experience about acne....
I got alot and its my big problem and came out after da pct...

My cycle was 12 weeks
400 deca
500 enantat
20-40mg dbol 6-8 weeks
Pct - tamox and clom 4 weeks (no hcg)...
Whats da reason for alot acne?

Whenever your hormones are outta whack, there's gonna be acne, pct/no pct, doesn't matter, tho the clomid definitely aggravates the situation. Estro too high:acne, estro too low: acne. My best advice is to wash with an exfoliating scrub, sometimes helps, sometimes doesn't. And find a chick that likes popping pimples. Mine gets legitimately pissed when there's no pimples to pop, even to go as far as to not Fully pop them, so there's more to pop later. Foul? Sure, but hey, whatever does it for her. Dermatologist can help too sometimes

A find some post about accutane...
People say when ull use one acne will never come back again... Think inshould try...

What about if i jump on cycle w no test ???? Should be better maybe...
Or find da most safe test and try...
Sustanon omnadren or what is da most safe test on da market and take lower mg than bfore... Like a 200-250week cause was takin 500

Yea them pimples are fucking beasts. They ain't normal spots. Under the skin bastards. Pretty much cleared up now after about 3 months. I think my body is nearly back to normal. I'm recording everything I eat and drink over the next week then my trainer is gonna take a look and see what he can do for me to get me on the right line to put on some weight. But all this aside.. Next year after my eating plan has been sorted. What would you recommend for a second cycle? I only done test last time so nothing to mental. But something satisfactory which isn't gonna make my hair fall out and shit..

Top Bottom