Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestions on hiding hcg in fridge!!!!

Yossarian2000 said:
remove the produce drawer at the bottom, rest the hcg vial on its side and replace the drawer. Most produce draws are opaque and you cant see the vial, and how often does anyone clean behind that shit?

Ive done this before, in fact I think there is still a 1/2 used vial still in there.....
That's what I do. Did you get this from me? Or are you as brilliant as me?

Paulo said:
natty pb is supposed to be refridgerated. If anything, it makes it more solid too.

About the HCG and/or juice...Unless you're married, don't say shit. If you are married, you have an obligation to be open and honest. IMHO.
true a marriage is different, y'all took vows and shit... but even then...???

LVTitan said:
DO NOT SNITCH ON YOURSELF you will never hear the end of it. it will always be thrown back in your face, and she now has ammo for every argument you EVER get in, because she can blame your agg/hormones whatever. and if she does get mad or leaves, women have the biggest mouths.. i know its hard, but i tried to , and my woman was the most understanding bitch on the planet, did a lot of dirt with me in the old days..as soon as the AAS and the first real argument. .. peace.
just get a creatine container or something and drop your vial in there and refridgerate it. your girl aint gonna fuck with it.

^^^Advice from a man who's been there and knows better know.....Giving a woman more ammunition to throw back at you when she's angry is a huge mistake. Even the most delicate, gentle women can turn in to a raging bitch in heat during an argument. An angry irrational woman will throw things back at you with no regard for rationality or practicality. I liken them to a rampaging bull, trying to gore everything in sight.....if you are stupid enough to tell your girlfriend about your AAS use, at least make sure you are a good enough matador to survive her attacks.

DIV

:chomp:

bbkingpinn said:
That's what I do. Did you get this from me? Or are you as brilliant as me?

I actually came up with this ingenious technique on my own.

You know what they say, greawt minds think alike :artist:

p.b. said:
just buy one of those mini fridges and hide it somewhere. there like $40.

Thats the best idea right there. The idea if trying to hide something in the fridge from your gf is laughable.

IMO either come clean or don't take a single chance (buy the minifridge and hide it).

cobra1414 said:
Thats the best idea right there. The idea if trying to hide something in the fridge from your gf is laughable.

IMO either come clean or don't take a single chance (buy the minifridge and hide it).
okay guys here goes the answer: go to fry's electronics if you have one where you live, or go online i dont remember the brand name, but they make safes that you hide in plain site out of ordinary everyday items, these arent the cheesy ones, they are made from the real product. books/coke cans/candles/tire inflator/hair spray/dog food can/athletes foot spray/ etc... the hair spray and tire inflator are both big enough for the pins too, most of the aerosols are. the dog food/soda can/candles and shit are good for lots of orals a few vials.. they are bad ass... anyway the best looking ones no shit are the soda cans the way they are made, you CANNOT tell they are altered, and they are weighted and feel reel when you pick it up.... they have a bottle hidden inside that will fit all ur orals, or even a few vials of HCG !!! and it was designed to belong in a fridge , hello ? comes in coca cola/rc/and 7up the ones i saw. if ur girl dont drink one of those brands get it... put it in the fridge , in the back so ur friends dont try to drink it.. done . thank you . k to me.

dude, just do what normal people do and hollow out a piece of corn on the cob and put it in there............kiddin

Top Bottom