Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestions on hiding hcg in fridge!!!!

realdeal99

dont want the girlfriend to find this in the fridge i need some advice on how to keep this hidden, anyone have any tricks up there sleeves.....

If you're in the UK or any other freezing cold country put it in an air-tight sealed plastic container and leave it in your garage / shed / car boot. If you're not so lucky to be in such a cold place :p - Do you fish? Could put it in a sealed container labelled maggots, not many girls will look in there.

Seriously though there isn't much you can do apart from place the HCG in a sealed container - or wrap it in foil... if she's gonna look she's gonna look. Could you not tell her or stash it at a friends house?

If you've got a bit of cash you could buy an "ice box" mini fridge and keep it somewhere private... that's about all I can think of right now.

Merry Christmas,

Sig

Last edited:
realdeal99 said:
dont want the girlfriend to find this in the fridge i need some advice on how to keep this hidden, anyone have any tricks up there sleeves.....

Common sense here, people! :rolleyes:

Behind some pickle jar, or the peanut butter and jelly......

Places women don't check.....

DIV

:chomp:

realdeal99 said:

Buy a bottle of Ripped Forced or something with a non clear container with a big enough opening, wrap the HCG in cerain wrap, fill the bottle with liquid (water) Drop the HCG in there. Just make sure no one throws it out.

Good Luck

do an extra 1000ui , get some balls, and tell her.

j/k ,
but seriously, tell her, it's a hard thing to do and mine didn't like it and stilll dont.
It's going to happen anyway, so do it on your terms rather than getting caught, that's worse.

chyllaxyn said:
do an extra 1000ui , get some balls, and tell her.

j/k ,
but seriously, tell her, it's a hard thing to do and mine didn't like it and stilll dont.
It's going to happen anyway, so do it on your terms rather than getting caught, that's worse.
DO NOT SNITCH ON YOURSELF you will never hear the end of it. it will always be thrown back in your face, and she now has ammo for every argument you EVER get in, because she can blame your agg/hormones whatever. and if she does get mad or leaves, women have the biggest mouths.. i know its hard, but i tried to , and my woman was the most understanding bitch on the planet, did a lot of dirt with me in the old days..as soon as the AAS and the first real argument. .. peace.
just get a creatine container or something and drop your vial in there and refridgerate it. your girl aint gonna fuck with it.

Never trust, never tell. You get nothing in return for your honesty except a false sense of acceptance. The lvtitan hit it on the head, the first time you raise your voice or just piss her off and it turns into a huge problem. Just b/c you think things are solid, I know I've been crazy about chicks myself and then with time and actions I'm sitting there thinking I wish I could really fuck her over, we all have. The difference is by coming clean just to have the convience of not hiding things, when she starts feeling like screwing you(in the bad way) she has a means to act. Why trust anyone?...no better words to live by when it comes to gear. Thanks u.s. gov. peace.

remove the produce drawer at the bottom, rest the hcg vial on its side and replace the drawer. Most produce draws are opaque and you cant see the vial, and how often does anyone clean behind that shit?

Ive done this before, in fact I think there is still a 1/2 used vial still in there.....

natty pb is supposed to be refridgerated. If anything, it makes it more solid too.

About the HCG and/or juice...Unless you're married, don't say shit. If you are married, you have an obligation to be open and honest. IMHO.

Top Bottom