Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sucking Your Thumb

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
if you did when did you stop?
 
I never sucked my thumb, but when I was 1.5 years old I threw my pacifier into a planter in the mall and never looked back.
 
I know a guy who still sucks his thumb. He's in his late 30's, and sucks it whenever he's uptight or nervous.

His teeth are still straight though, which is suprising, considering he practically sucks it all the time.
 
My daughter sucked hers until she was about 8 or 9. We put that bad tasting stuff on her thumb to get her to stop and then she started sucking her finger in her sleep. Ahhh, the fond memories. She was the cutest child in the world.
 
I had a friend in high school that sucked her thumb in her sleep and when alone. She was black but had a khaki colored thumb..
Had the buck teef too from all that suckin.
 
bitemeagain said:
My daughter sucked hers until she was about 8 or 9. We put that bad tasting stuff on her thumb to get her to stop and then she started sucking her finger in her sleep. Ahhh, the fond memories. She was the cutest child in the world.

Hey, that sounds exactly like my child! Do I know you?
 
Top Bottom