Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid weight grrrr

I dropped more weight! Yay! And could see visible changes in the mirror during my lift today! Phew!!!

Couple things I noticed in the interim... The day after the refeed, I was a miserable bitch. Not sure what was up with that. I was just really agitated, for no reason. Also noticed incredible pangs of hunger the next day, even within minutes of finishing a meal? Normal?

Today is my first refeed day....I'm always the most hungry and most irritable on this day.

Thought i would throw this in here, whenever i want to get in shape fast i'll do fasted cardio on an empty stomach 12-16 hrs from your last evening meal, the longer the fast the quicker BF will melt away, don't forget right after that your body will be screaming for nutrients,I usually drink a protein shake afterwards then one hr later it's solid foods.

I think I've had some success with the refeeds. I've dropped weight, although not much scale-wise. But my lifting belt now goes to the fourth hole when only a couple weeks ago, it was on the third. And my pants are fitting differently, so something's going on. I'll take it! :)

Had a craptastic day today. Just one of those days where I just wanna quit and pound food like it's my job. But I didn't. I soothed myself with some protein ice cream and that actually made me feel a little better. Almost 7 weeks out now. I don't know if I'm scared, excited, or pissed off. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Top Bottom