Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

study finds a link to finger length and short tempers for men

hamstershaver said:
this comes straight from national geographic so for once im not joking:

the development of finger length in males is associated with the amount of testosterone exposure within the womb
men whose index fingers are shorter than their ring fingers received more of the hormone during gestation and show a greter tendancy toward physical aggresion as adults
no correlation between finger length and agression was found in women

so if a guy has a shorter index finger than his ring finger he is prone to be much more agressive and have a shorter temper

my index finger is smaller than my ring finger but im very mellow so im not sure about the study
same here...i think that is bs, everyones index finger is shorter than their ring finger. i sometimes do have the urge to randomly beat the fuck out of peopel tho

hamstershaver said:
holy shit one last time for the reading impaired of ef

if your INDEX finger is SHORTER than your RING finger then the study says YOU WILL BE MORE AGRESSIVE and SHORT TEMPERED
lmao.

mellow, are we?

hanselthecaretaker said:
In my case it's true. I used to break a lot of shit as a kid, and I remember my parents saying I'd end up in jail one day. Well I almost did but got lucky. I've wisened up since then. Little things still piss me off sometimes though, cuz it's shit that I consider too trivial to even be getting in my way. It's weird; the big things that seem like they should make me mad don't. That must be due to my trying to process whatever it was that happened and to think about it. It's probably my saving grace.
lol, i just remembered on wednesday (2 days ago) my mom was supposed to take me for the gym but was "getting a haircut" for FOUR FUCKING HOURS!!!!, she wanst even answering her phone, i got so pissed i started punching my doors and beating up my bed and couch.

i can punch so fast and hard, im like bruce and tyson fused

SublimeZM said:
same here...i think that is bs, everyones index finger is shorter than their ring finger. i sometimes do have the urge to randomly beat the fuck out of peopel tho
actually this guy i work with has a shorter ring finger and hes very mellow
i always thought like you did and figured everyones index finger was shorter but thats not the case

hanselthecaretaker said:
Be sure to measure the length from the first knuckle (connected to palm/back of hand) to be accurate, since the ring finger generally looks longer than it really is when compared to the index, because of the way the hand is shaped.

Mine-

Index: 4 1/4"
Ring: 4 5/16"

I beat it by 1/16" of an inch.

Cool.
mine are even

I was on the road yesterday and wouldn't let some dumb broad into my lane since she was in the left-turn lane tryng to go straight. she gets behind me and starts mouthin off. so I slow down and pull up next to her and she rolls the window down (this is the most exciting part of my day, btw). she starts yapping about why I couldn't just let her in, bla bla bla.

me: "Which one of us was in the correct lane?!"
broad: "Haven't you ever made a mistake before?"
me: "No"
broad: "Bla bla bla"
Me: "Learn how to fucking drive or stay off the goddamn road!"
broad: "Oh that's nice! Would you talk to your mother like that?"
me: "If she drove like you? Fuck yes!"
her: "Have a nice day!"
me: "Eat a dick"

I thoroughly enjoy getting pissed off. It let's you know you are still alive.

I wouldn't be attentive enough to notice this. I've been with my husband for over 5 years and I have no idea about his index vs ring finger lengths. lol But he's a jackass a lot of the time. I'll have to check.

Top Bottom