Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strugling with motivation

I'm currently on the fourth week of my 10 week cycle
Test e week 1-10 250mg
Dbol 25mg week 1-4

First couple of weeks felt really great gained alot of weight and strenghth, but now I've seemed to hit a sticking point I seem to be getting bigger but wieght is staying the same and not going up as fast as I was in how much weight I'm lifting has seemed to be creeping up...I have no motivation in the gym any more but I still make myself go.

Any advice would be great...

Motivation is something you have to find within yourself. I noticed your dosages were fairly low,,especially for the testosterone.
Right now I would go back and adjust diet if your not gaining,,,your probably not eating enough of the right foods. How often are you
training?

Motivation is something you have to find within yourself. I noticed your dosages were fairly low,,especially for the testosterone.
Right now I would go back and adjust diet if your not gaining,,,your probably not eating enough of the right foods. How often are you
training?

Always nice to see you on the boards Alin.

Agree with the low test dosing though. He has probably suppressed his natural levels pretty well at this point in his cycle; in combination with low dose of test probably going to = some mood imbalances. I haven't ever heard of anyone having a "good cycle" with anything under 400mg wk. To each his own though.

Is it to late to bump my test to 400-500 a week and finish out like that...maybe that's the problem I have been having some mood swings resently

I dont think the test dose is the issue. 250mg/wk should put his serum test around 1000-1100ng/dl which most folks would kill for.

AAS accelerates the muscle building process, the chemical and enzyme mechanics that drive all of this requires natural resources in the form of nutrients beyond the basic protien/carb/fat. Most people are deficient in a number of micro/macro nutrients and just dont know it yet when we crank up the demands and dont get the desired results I am a firm believer that its due to the lack of raw materials to drive the accelerated process.

I like the youtube videos that show bodybuilding motivation. The days that its like 10:00 at night and raining hard and the gym is 20 min away and your tired, the list goes on. But watch that and itll have like confessions and good music that say quotes like "lifters are the most elite athletes and to be in our shoes is not for the weak of heart" Kind of goes on and on about lifting and just makes me at least feel good and get that extra edge to get up and go that day. Try that. Shows that struggle that you are going through. Kai greene is a good example also through all his hard work and to not get in the top three a few years ago in some events. (not sure time or event but im pretty sure he did do terrible a few years ago correct me if wrong"

From the research that I was doing for my first just Test-E cycle I was going to run 500 mg/wk so I honestly wouldn't see a problem in bumping it to 400-500 mg/wk with whatever your more comfortable with and i think this might give you some motivation and be able to finish the cycle strong...hope this helps bro

I'm currently on the fourth week of my 10 week cycle
Test e week 1-10 250mg
Dbol 25mg week 1-4

First couple of weeks felt really great gained alot of weight and strenghth, but now I've seemed to hit a sticking point I seem to be getting bigger but wieght is staying the same and not going up as fast as I was in how much weight I'm lifting has seemed to be creeping up...I have no motivation in the gym any more but I still make myself go.

Any advice would be great...

You have a PM, If that don't motiate you nothing will ,yes you can share if anyone is interested.

^^damn man.. nice blog..

stick around and set a goal and we will help you get there. no worries.

you guys can always PM me for help you all know that

Eh see I have problems, haha... I'm down from a high of 360 back in high school... to 248 last weigh in... however, to get here I've lost probably 350-400lbs in the past 8 years. I never gain more than I lost, but I always rebound and gain back some. My problem is, I'm the guy that'll eat perfect for 6 months, then will have one spoonful of cake at a birthday party, or have to eat fast food once while traveling or something... then the next day I'm back to shoving my face with 10-15k calories a day. Heh.

So everyone, go stare at those photos of me with no shirt, until that shit is burnt into your brain, always refer to that anytime you think of slacking off or having an extra cheat day.

Top Bottom