Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strugling with motivation

Flash421

I'm currently on the fourth week of my 10 week cycle
Test e week 1-10 250mg
Dbol 25mg week 1-4

First couple of weeks felt really great gained alot of weight and strenghth, but now I've seemed to hit a sticking point I seem to be getting bigger but wieght is staying the same and not going up as fast as I was in how much weight I'm lifting has seemed to be creeping up...I have no motivation in the gym any more but I still make myself go.

Any advice would be great...

Make sure you're taking in enough calories as well. The more muscle you have, the more calories you will burn at rest.

seems to me that you burned yourself out mentally and physically. I would change things up like RADAR said

on my current cycle I was up to 305 3 sets of 4.. then the tren pumps started hitting me and now I am doing 280 3 sets of 5 .. i wanted to be consistent rather than just push heavy weight around. so i dropped back down.. you have to accept the fact that you sometimes have to take a step back to move 2 steps forward.. cannot just expect to keep going straight up. it doesn't mean that you are failing just cause you aren't adding 5 pounds to your bench every week.

You were never going to gain weight.at the rate you did at Tue start of the cycle due to water retention etc muscle growth won't slow though you said it gettig bigger and stronger if that doesn't motivate you I'm not sure changing routine will

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom