Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strongest supplement on the market for bulking

Carl Mon

I would like and advice on which is the strongest supp on the market to gain muscle mass, obviously combined with training and right eating, the more I search the more I get confused, so I need a final opinion and it would be from you guys, thank you.

The best legal supplement on the market for bulking is SARMS. Ever since the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all that's left are weak DHEA products that you will notice nothing at all from what so ever.

Here is a great video for you to watch where I explain what SARMS are and sample SARM cycle lay outs -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

If you are talking about non-steroidal supplements for mass gains, then whey protein and creatine would be the best choice, since these are the building blocks for muscle growth and regeneration. However, of you are already taking those and you are looking for something more, then you might as well consider using SARMS - they are non-hormonal, and they do not have stims in them. Therefore, they will not cause any side effects at all, and they will give you a drastic boost in performance that is really noticeable. Hence, SARMS is the closest kind of PED's to ordinary supplements that you can safely use.

natural supplement = creatine, hcgenerate, hcgenerate ES

next step being SARMs from sarms1. if you want something non hormonal you can get nutrobal which is a GH pulser. if you want to take the step to something slightly suppressive, get the triple stack

As far as supplements I wouldn't call it the strongest, just the most effective. I would choose creatine. It has been tested so much that the information is overwhelming. It is completely safe and very effective. It is also very cheap.

Top Bottom