Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strictly Masteron and Proviron Cycle

Please do

what woudl do it use 100 mgs of Deca a week ( 2 50 mg shots) and about 150 mgs of Prop a week

that on top of you Mast and Prov will be insane

thats a no go for me bro. The problem i had last cycle was that i got so big so quick and my ligaments couldn't catch up to the growth of the muscles. I will not make that mistake again.

Masteron Prop 100mg EOD, Proviron 50mg E/D, Test Suspension when needed.

about 6 weeks alone. joints were mildly creaky in the AM workouts and not as bad in the PM

started taking cissus and by week 2 my joints were cool

PCT? aromasin, hcg when i felt i needed it (no set plan)

Why did you take aromasin when you weren't taking any test?

thats a no go for me bro. The problem i had last cycle was that i got so big so quick and my ligaments couldn't catch up to the growth of the muscles. I will not make that mistake again.

Masteron Prop 100mg EOD, Proviron 50mg E/D, Test Suspension when needed.

if youre not trying to do suspension ed than just do it on workout days, like an hour and a half before

This is the first time for me to run masteron. Is there anyone that can explain thier full experience with masteron w/ no test // or small amounts of test used in a cycle. I want to know how the side effects of masteron such as: mood, sex drive, hair, hormonal imbalance, liver toxicity and gains?

thanks

This is the first time for me to run masteron. Is there anyone that can explain thier full experience with masteron w/ no test // or small amounts of test used in a cycle. I want to know how the side effects of masteron such as: mood, sex drive, hair, hormonal imbalance, liver toxicity and gains?

thanks

Masterdon binds well to the testosterone molecule so that makes it ideal to run both together.
However-everyone runs each cycle differently.

RADAR

Dude run Test P with the Mast and Proviron. That would be some sick solid gains and you could cut body fat. You will not get too big too quick, lol. You don't seem like you're 250lbs so if you gain a little more muscle and bodyweight that's awesome!
Good luck sir.

ya but im trying to lose 10-15 pounds bro. I don't want any weight gain or form any injuries.

Will my mood and sex drive be normal, if not better with just masteron and proviron? If not, im not going to run the cycle.

why does test prop have painful injects? Is it the high ba content? Does it depend on what lab you buy from? I'm planning on buying asia pharma.

Top Bottom